hey guys currently i have a problem while sheathing the sword/bow

the hands looks very strange, i assuming it was the skeleton..

but i've changed the ECE+SG skeleton with XPMS, or try to use the vanilla skeleton.

this not make the problem solved. its still like this, you can check my attachment.

please help.

thanks.

i'm using this mod:

ECE

SG Female Textures

XPMS

FNIS

Pretty Female idles, combat,and sitting <-- tried to removed these but still buggy

post-173774-0-35816100-1386761423_thumb.jpg

What body parameters have you altered in ECE?

hi thanks for the reply!

im using normal UNP Body, and i dont change anything with the body on ECE in the first place. only around head and hair.

recently, im decreasing the bodyweight.

sorry, but what do you mean by parameters?

There's a column called 'body' while you're in the character creation menu. There should be different sliders such as 'waist width' 'headsize' and etc in that column. I'm busy right now so I'll come back in a few hours.

oh..

right i said before, i didnt change anything except the weight..

so i must tweak it?

Ignore that. Do you have the latest xpms? What animation mod are you using? What variant of unp are you using? Does this problem persist if you have armor/clothes on? More importantly are you sure you installed ECE properly?

sorry for late reply.

yes my xpms were the latest.

animation mod? im using pretty female idles. i've tried removed it but the problem still persist

variant of unp? unp nude

yes the problem still persist when im using clothes nor nude

yes, im install ECE then replace the face texture with SG Textures

Jesus christ, the nexus is slow and broken.

Anyways I forgot to mention that any mt_idle.hkx included in the 'pretty female idle' shouldn't be the cause of the problem, especially since the issue is with the sheathing animation which should be dictated by the xxx_unequip.hkx files in your animation folder. 

1) if you problem consists with the sheathing animation(1hm_unequip.hkx, bow_unequip.hkx) and not the weapon draw animation(1hm_equip.hkx, bow_equip.hkx) then try replacing the vanilla sheathing animation using another mod.

or

2) If not, then the assumption is that somewhere in between FNIS, ECE, and XPMS you screwed something up. For example the install order might be the cause.

So in summary the problem is caused either by bad animation or bad installing.

Jesus christ, the nexus is slow and broken.

Anyways I forgot to mention that any mt_idle.hkx included in the 'pretty female idle' shouldn't be the cause of the problem, especially since the issue is with the sheathing animation which should be dictated by the xxx_unequip.hkx files in your animation folder. 

1) if you problem consists with the sheathing animation(1hm_unequip.hkx, bow_unequip.hkx) and not the weapon draw animation(1hm_equip.hkx, bow_equip.hkx) then try replacing the vanilla sheathing animation using another mod.

or

2) If not, then the assumption is that somewhere in between FNIS, ECE, and XPMS you screwed something up. For example the install order might be the cause.

So in summary the problem is caused either by bad animation or bad installing.

1. i will try replacing or deleting them

2. can you provide me the best load order for FNIS ECE and XPMS ?

thank for your time

Have you tried using Boss? Their advice is better than what I can offer.

Actually loadorder may not be the problem. Did you run gender patch in FNIS? Check the FAQ section on the FNIS mod page regarding animation issues.

Oh and finally: What are you using FNIS for? The only animation mod you're using are replacers so I don't see a reason to use FNIS.  I should have asked you about this early on but I suppose I'll ask you now: Can you paste your loadorder?

Archived