Regarding sexlab framework - no animation

First for all, sorry for my bad english.

Basically, i tried all the following method/scenario and yet i cant find the solution then I have no choice but seek help here:

1) I have latest SKSE, FNIS(creature pack included), skyUI and MCM and any other requirement installed and proved working fine on other mods which using them.

2) The FNIS clearly show that it is reading sexlab and sexlab creature etc, without any error or warning.

3) After i goes into game the sexlab successfully registered into the MCM

4) Here comes the problem, the animation list are just plain empty without any animations(and voices)! Hence, any sexlab mods which based of sexlab framework will not activate any animation.

5) I also tried extract the sexlab directly into the data folder without using NMM but still it is not working.

6) Other method such as rebuild sexlab -save game/quit game/load game - reset sexlab registry also not working

7) I also tried to look through the error in the papyrus but I have no idea what the hell is going on.......

PLUGIN used/tested - Sexlab defeat/matchmake/estrus chaurus

You don't have SKSE properly installed, and going by your other errors you also have a broken unofficial skyrim patch install.

[11/30/2013 - 12:35:13AM] Error: Method GetAliasByName not found on sslAnimationSlots. Aborting call and returning None

Only reason GetAliasByName wouldn't be found is because you don't have/aren't running the newest version of SKSE.

You don't have SKSE properly installed, and going by your other errors you also have a broken unofficial skyrim patch install.

[11/30/2013 - 12:35:13AM] Error: Method GetAliasByName not found on sslAnimationSlots. Aborting call and returning None

Only reason GetAliasByName wouldn't be found is because you don't have/aren't running the newest version of SKSE.

It is working! Thanks alot!

I always thought my SKSE is latest version as in it work perfectly for other mods, thats why i didnt take a closer look on it!

Sorry for asked such a silly mistake for you XD

Btw, is the unofficial skyrim patch strongly recomended? cause somehow it caused more errors than fixed errors..

I was having a similar problem. The animations showed up in the MCM, but they wouldn't play. After uninstalling sex lab entierly and then reinstalling it worked again ... for a little bit. I gave up after that. I'll wait for the next update and hope it doesn't break on me again. It's too much work for too little a payoff.

The animations showed up in the MCM

AKA not a similiar problem at all.

If your animations are registering normally, it's a completely different issue and you should be following the stickied troubleshooting guide.

I did. That's how I got it working for a bit, but again, it stopped. After reading around a bit, I chose to just wait it out. By the way, it stopped working when I made a new character, not when I changed anything.

• 3 weeks later...

It's strange, I've been using Sexlab for awhile now and it always worked. And I've had SKSE 1.6.16 the whole time. But now just suddenly, I also get the same error as above:

Method GetAliasByName not found on sslvoiceslots. Aborting call and returning None

So since 1.6.16 is still the latest SKSE, that can't be the issue.  There has to be some other reason that can fail.

EDIT: actually I found what happened.  The mod Dark Knight and Paladin Beta from this site has 'quest.pex' included in the package. This is a SKSE component. when I uninstalled it, it removed 'quest.pex' and broke that portion of SKSE.

Archived