Help, I get CTD when doing some interactions like touch doors, sleeping on the bed, picking up some items.

Apparentely, the Better Third Person Selection - BTPS is at fault. Massive freak out in the mod's comment section at nexus, lots of bodies dropping: CTDs at interacting with doors or at killcam. Some people are completely fine though, so it depends on your mod selection.

19 hours ago, alexasha said:

Apparentely, the Better Third Person Selection - BTPS is at fault. Massive freak out in the mod's comment section at nexus, lots of bodies dropping: CTDs at interacting with doors or at killcam. Some people are completely fine though, so it depends on your mod selection.

Not particularly useful, but thanks for your reply anyway.

it means there is a choice -

remove BTPS, and see if stability improves. As a commenter in the BTPS thread has already noted, they removed BTPS and their system improved, they just don't like the answer as they really like BTPS.

or

try and guess / systematically test which of the other 900 mods is crashing. Unfortunately with 900 mods, even a simple test of removing each one is going to be a lot of work. The CTD could also be emergent behaviour where there is enough script/papyrus load that causes a probability of CTD, so it might not be a specific mod, there are 2^900 combinations to test.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, 4818843 said:

Not particularly useful, but thanks for your reply anyway.

Did you remove the BTPS and still got a CTD? Drop the crash log then. I am not sure wdym by calling my answer not usefull.

Also, your load order is a complete mess. It looks like you randomly installed mods without actually grouping them. 

Edited by alexasha
7 hours ago, alexasha said:

I am not sure wdym by calling my answer not usefull.

Why try to help the Entitled when they are rude?  

That was uncalled for!