Are Slots 50 and 51 safe to use for Armour?

Posted (edited)

These list as DecapitateHead and Decapitate in xEdit but since NPC's will only be using the generic armour slots I don't see there being an issue.

Wondered if anyone's used these before and come into problems due to that.

Edited by Mez558
Posted (edited)

Yes, it's safe.

Though if you have Devious Devices, it uses those slots for vaginal and nipple piercings. Whatever apparel you plan on assigning to those two slots it will get unequipped as soon as your character receives those from any DD-compatible mod.

Edited by belegost
1 hour ago, belegost said:

Yes, it's safe.

Though if you have Devious Devices, it uses those slots for vaginal and nipple piercings. Whatever apparel you plan on assigning to those two slots it will get unequipped as soon as your character receives those from any DD-compatible mod.

Thanks.

Yep, I understand how the slots work and I have long since removed any DD mods from my game so I have no worries there.

Just have a few armours that are multi part and I'm trying to standardise the slots used. Very few of the mod creators agree on what slots should be used by which and some can't even make up their mind between their own armours.