Bof's Babes n Bimbos - Racemenu Presets

View File

A collection of racemenu presets inspired by the fantastic Bimbos of Skyrim mod.

I'm one of the people who can spend hours in character creators and every time one of my PC's succumbs to the curse I like to make a "bimbofied" preset of them which is what you will find in this mod. 

If you don't use Bimbos of Skyrim there are still normal presets included for just a regular playthrough. That being said, Bimbos of Skyrim is not a hard requirement for these presets, they're just inspired by it and a bimbofication theme. So if you want to run around looking like a bimbo without BoS you can do that too.

Each preset has 3 variations:

• Normal/not a bimbo
  • Bimbofied with makeup from makeup mods applied through racemenu rather than yps or Bimbos of Skyrim
  • Bimbofied with no makeup built in to allow yps or Bimbos of Skyrim tats/overlays to be used instead - These ones still have contour, highlights, blush, etc. from other mods so you still need all the requirements, but eyes and mouth makeup is removed for yps/BoS to handle

Side Note:

• Most, if not all, of the bimbo versions will have the same hair as their non bimbo counterparts. I personally let yps and BoS change the hair styles and color for me so if you don't use those mods you can change them as you see fit.

There are currently 8 characters with 3 variations each for a total of 24 presets included:

Spoiler

Piper - An in between of Caera and Adeleide

Spoiler

Piper1.thumb.jpg.784410cbdc2a405d69f5027ef7adb667.jpg

PiperBimbo1.thumb.jpg.187a7595d8af3599859d446e7b647759.jpg

Galesse - Based on Dirtyborn's follower Galesse Barkwing, can be used as player preset or applied to Galesse through mods like Proteus

Spoiler

Galesse1.thumb.jpg.4de06c0b50067aa6f8ffd830c1ff9b3d.jpg

GalesseBimbo1.thumb.jpg.ea41bae0135837fe9a09e7de53d31052.jpg

Eciphe

Spoiler

Eciphe1.thumb.jpg.063446e9f59f6672225ad4290b215c58.jpg

EcipheBimbo1.thumb.jpg.c7303083575e12771ff2e7e0e77eb2ec.jpg

Adeleide - An older preset of mine based off of my previous racemenu mod Cambria.

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.24af15f3205ce1057996e45b920deb04.jpeg

AdeleideBimbo.png.52efdf97b32b9b5838b9d3f7f68eb3e9.png

Caera - My current PC and personal favorite

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.8944057f548ba45a29b567121facc94e.jpeg

CaeraBimbo1-2.thumb.jpg.f1d4a6485da35994557a74a63d88c0fe.jpg

Del

Spoiler

image.thumb.jpeg.8874a25c31e5a9a29b1bcc50d87f921f.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.759d76e0a74744236038ed2cfd362c5a.jpeg

Iona - My attempt at a half orc, actual race in racemenu is Imperial

Spoiler

Iona1.thumb.jpg.0fc71679171b3de186d3482b3d22039d.jpg

IonaBimbo1.thumb.jpg.c88c42f2026d768920e8636491e70591.jpg

Morella - Based on BoS's follower Morella Graymane, can be used as player preset or applied to Morella through mods like Proteus

Spoiler

Morella1-2.thumb.jpg.591bc1748fd0bd39b6e20a3194e3afa4.jpg

MorellaBimbo1-2.thumb.jpg.d7fb5ea6b49b5ff3a732e7e58a0f08e9.jpg

INTSALLATION

• Use your mod organizer of choice or manually drop the files into your data folder, I will not support any issues with manual installation.
  • DON'T FORGET TO LOAD SCULPTS IN RACEMENU
  • These presets should work for LE too, but you will have to find the respective LE requirements, all of the ones linked below are for SE - If you are an LE user and they do in fact work, please let me know so I can know for sure and add links to the LE requirements.

OPTIONAL DOWNLOAD

• BBnB Hair jsons for yps - My custom "bimbo-ish" hairs that I added to the classic length section for use with Bimbos of Skyrim for a little more variety. 1-2 hairs got entered wrong so they won't show up and some may belong in different categories than I put them in on accident. I added so many I couldn't find which ones, I might fix this in the future if I can track them down. All hairs are either braids, ponytails, or standard hairstyles (I like to change hair a lot on the fly in game so some that should probably be perms are still standard just so I can use yps shampoo to get them). Most of the hairs are not actually classic length, they vary quite a lot I just added them if I could see a bimbo with that hair style.

REQUIREMENTS:

PARTIAL REQUIREMENTS:

• Goam's Elven Ears - For Iona, Galesse, and Eciphe presets. Nothing bad will happen if you don't have it, you'll just have to use human ears or vanilla elf ears instead in racemenu
  • Bimbos of Skyrim - Most of the makeup versions of the bimbo presets come with BoS eyeliner. Nothing bad will happen if you don't have it, but those overlays will be missing.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Acknowledgements

@jib_buttkiss For the fantastic work on Bimbos of Skyrim, I certainly wouldn't have made these without it

@emily1673 For the fantastic work on yps and inspiring me to get a little more creative with character customization

@ebbluminous For help with cleaning out jsons

Feel free to post your screenshots I'd love to see them!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/05/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

I'd like to use these, but when select any of the presets in Racemenu - I get some wierd discolouration on the body compared to the head, hands and feet - When rotating the character, it changes again like it is getting shadowed as it rotates.

It persists even if I change to a preset not by you, I have to quit the game and reload to remove it.

Any ideas? (I use BnP skins)

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, ebbluminous said:

I'd like to use these, but when select any of the presets in Racemenu - I get some wierd discolouration on the body compared to the head, hands and feet - When rotating the character, it changes again like it is getting shadowed as it rotates.

It persists even if I change to a preset not by you, I have to quit the game and reload to remove it.

Any ideas? (I use BnP skins)

If you could grab a screenshot that would be helpful, but in my experience what you're describing sounds like a normalmap issue with your body. If that's the case it is likely being caused by BnP when the preset was made with Fair Skin. Though I am still fairly naive when it comes to modding so I could be wrong, but it's where I would start troubleshooting.

If you use normalmap swapper mods like Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper or Skill Based Muscle, this could be the cause as well if the files/names of the normalmaps are not correct.

Edited by H Bof
11 minutes ago, H Bof said:

If you could grab a screenshot that would be helpful, but in my experience what you're describing sounds like a normalmap issue with your body. If that's the case it is likely being caused by BnP when the preset was made with Fair Skin. Though I am still fairly naive when it comes to modding so I could be wrong, but it's where I would start troubleshooting.

If you use normalmap swapper mods like Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper or Skill Based Muscle, this could be the cause as well if the files/names of the normalmaps are not correct.

I don't use those two mods, but I use Racial Skin Variance along with BnP.

I'll do some screenies when I boot it up next

23 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

I don't use those two mods, but I use Racial Skin Variance along with BnP.

I'll do some screenies when I boot it up next

Appreciated, I'm not familiar with RSV, but looking at it the only mention of changing normalmaps I found was for the head. Still it may be worth a look to disable that mod and see if it fixes it until we know definitively if it's a normalmap issue. It could very well be that mod's textures or a hiccup with SPID causing it as well.

Before you do any of that, give both of these presets a try. They're both the non bimbo Caera preset as BBnB_Caera_TEST and BBnB_Caera_TEST2. If one of these works let me know, if they don't look into troubleshooting what I listed above. If this fixes it then it looks like Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper is a requirement that I didn't know needed to be listed and I'll upload all of the presets in a version that doesn't require it.

BBnB Test.rar

51 minutes ago, H Bof said:

Appreciated, I'm not familiar with RSV, but looking at it the only mention of changing normalmaps I found was for the head. Still it may be worth a look to disable that mod and see if it fixes it until we know definitively if it's a normalmap issue. It could very well be that mod's textures or a hiccup with SPID causing it as well.

Before you do any of that, give both of these presets a try. They're both the non bimbo Caera preset as BBnB_Caera_TEST and BBnB_Caera_TEST2. If one of these works let me know, if they don't look into troubleshooting what I listed above. If this fixes it then it looks like Pregnancy Normalmap Swapper is a requirement that I didn't know needed to be listed and I'll upload all of the presets in a version that doesn't require it.

BBnB Test.rar 741.25 kB · 1 download

Test is ok and Test2 has the funky body texture.

28 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Test is ok and Test2 has the funky body texture.

New version is up, let me know if something isn't working and thanks for reporting it!

18 minutes ago, H Bof said:

New version is up, let me know if something isn't working and thanks for reporting it!

Cheers for the speedy update.

Bimbo Adelaide has a boob job built in along with nipple piercings.

8 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Cheers for the speedy update.

Bimbo Adelaide has a boob job built in along with nipple piercings.

Ahh my bad, that was from when BoS baked in the morphs so even though my sliders were 0 it still applied them. I'll look into a fix but that was from a save long ago so getting my load order straight is gonna be an issue, if possible at all. In the meantime you may just have to try to compensate with racemenu bodyslide morphs :(

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, H Bof said:

racemenu bodyslide morphs

I would love to know how you did the lips on your presets.

I have never used a Preset, while I really like what you have done, they are still yours.

I do appreciate your talent plus the willingness to share what you have created.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :D

Edited by Raven 54
28 minutes ago, Raven 54 said:

I would love to know how you did the lips on your presets.

I have never used a Preset, while I really like what you have done, they are still yours.

I do appreciate your talent plus the willingness to share what you have created.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  :D

I just posted a bit how I do it in the Bimbos of Skyrim thread so I'll just paste that here:

As someone who spends far too much time in racemenu, making bimbos no less:

• One thing I can suggest for this is to mess with the default mouth shape and mouth shape 2. Different combinations can give you much thicker lips off the jump.
  • You can also try messing with expressions, specifically W, Ooh, and FV to compensate for the first two opening your mouth. This can also give the classic bimbo pout shape to the mouth
  • Upper Lip Height and Lower Lip Height effectively increase their thickness as well
  • Mess with the Tubercle sliders if you haven't already. I used to have a mod that allowed these sliders to go to 3.00 instead of 1.00, but since forgot what it was so I build every one of my presets off of each other to preserve the 3.00 values and it helps a ton. So if you can find whatever mod it was it's super useful, lord knows I've tried and failed time and again.

I think the link for female makeup suite is wrong (I googled to find what I think was the right mod). I also experience some differences in the way they appear on my game compared to you screenshots. Could you provide a link to the correct female makeup suite so I know I've got the right one installed? Thanks

On 5/7/2024 at 1:10 AM, H Bof said:

Ahh my bad, that was from when BoS baked in the morphs so even though my sliders were 0 it still applied them. I'll look into a fix but that was from a save long ago so getting my load order straight is gonna be an issue, if possible at all. In the meantime you may just have to try to compensate with racemenu bodyslide morphs :(

I can fix it by editting the json - I can send you a copy once I get round to it :)

4 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

I can fix it by editting the json - I can send you a copy once I get round to it :)

That'd be great! Otherwise if you know what section of the json it would be I can take a look because frankly I don't have the slightest idea lol.

4 hours ago, leovera said:

I think the link for female makeup suite is wrong (I googled to find what I think was the right mod). I also experience some differences in the way they appear on my game compared to you screenshots. Could you provide a link to the correct female makeup suite so I know I've got the right one installed? Thanks

I added one more Koralina mod I forgot I had to the requirements that hopefully fixes the issue, if not it may be something else because all of the makeup mods I have installed are now linked. Let me know if it works!

21 minutes ago, H Bof said:

That'd be great! Otherwise if you know what section of the json it would be I can take a look because frankly I don't have the slightest idea lol.

Sure, I'll send notes when done - Need to check all the presets to make sure none of the others were affected

23 minutes ago, ebbluminous said:

Sure, I'll send notes when done - Need to check all the presets to make sure none of the others were affected

Sweet, I'm taking a look at all the other presets in the meantime and I think I see all the stuff I gotta clean out of the json.

5 hours ago, H Bof said:

Which preset was it? Or was it all of them? As far as I'm aware it should be the correct link, but I will look into it. Also what differences are you seeing, are they texture differences or the actual structures of the face?

I think the extra makeup mod helped, it's just the sculpts that still seem to have some mismatches. I think this may be to do more with racemenu, and I can easily sort manually though so not to worry. 

Also, are all the presets supposed to be a particular race? as when loading the presets the race doesn't change, rather staying as the race that's already selected (again another racemenu feature I believe)

Nice presets though, keep it up

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, leovera said:

I think the extra makeup mod helped, it's just the sculpts that still seem to have some mismatches. I think this may be to do more with racemenu, and I can easily sort manually though so not to worry. 

Also, are all the presets supposed to be a particular race? as when loading the presets the race doesn't change, rather staying as the race that's already selected (again another racemenu feature I believe)

Nice presets though, keep it up

Glad you like them! But I believe all of the current ones are imperial because that just happens to be the race I usually play for the boost to restoration lol (I think you should be able to load them on any other human race just fine tho). The only exception I think is Morella should be a nord. I'm working on the next batch of presets/updates to buggy ones and she's getting an update so I know she'll be a nord for that. I also have a dark elf and a wood elf on deck as well.

Edited by H Bof
Posted (edited)

哇啊啊啊太神奇的脸部预设了,我一直想要这个bimbo脸部预设,我用的是Morella脸部预设,但是内置的BdoySlide预算和我的BodySlide冲突。

你们的BodySlide比较薄,我想用我自己的BodySlide。

我应该如何操作它?

很抱歉我的母语不是英语,我不确定你是否能理解这段话。

Edited by CNlander
Posted (edited)

They should. All you need to do is backport sculpt.nifs via NifOptimazer/Cathedral [with Headparts option] & manually remove Packed_Tangent and add Vertex_Colors via Nifscope. Regarding basic requirements: everything except SMP Hair-packs is available for LE. As a replacement for the mentioned Hair-pack you can use: KS Hairdos - HDT Physics & New HDT Physics for KS-SG-HG Hairs or use the basic KSHairdos.

Edited by BIGJacob
5 hours ago, qwertykeys123 said:

Does this work with LE?

Refer to the post from @BIGJacob it's a lot more in depth than I'm familiar with. If it's beyond your reach as it is mine, you can try just installing them and the respective LE requirements to see if they'll work. If that doesn't I would do what BIGJacob said. I don't have LE installed so I can't say definitively if it will, but if it does let me know so I can add the LE requirements to the main page!

7 hours ago, CNlander said:

Wow wow what an amazing face preset , I've always wanted this bimbo face preset, I'm using the Morella face preset, but the built in BdoySlide budget conflicts with my BodySlide.

Your BodySlide is relatively thin, I want to use my own BodySlide.

How should I operate it?

Sorry I'm not a native English speaker and I'm not sure if you can understand this.

Morella is also an older preset like the Adeleide preset, so it may have some baked in morphs. I'm working on getting the next couple of presets ready to upload and it includes an update to Morella as well as Adeleide that should make sure they don't have any built-in morphs. You should still be able to change the shape in game with the racemenu cbbe morphs tab in the meantime.