Farm animals compatible with PK?

ahrimangame

A Mod - no

But it is possible if you place the farm animals meshes in the original vanilla creatures Folder and change the Mod esp. Lovers works only with creatures in the vanilla Folders.

Most farm animals use Skeletons of the vanilla creatures.

Problems: Modders add the farm animals in extra Folders because they changed some animations, or the Skeleton ( donkey skeleton = horse Skeleton but without riding note/bone, Rabbit = rat, pig = boar or sheep)

If you add the farm animals in the vanilla Folders they use the vanilla movement animations and it look funny.

The Body size or shape is different and Lovers animations are out of place ( small donkey with big horse animations )

So theoretically you can make the most of the farm animals compatible with Lovers, but in practice most of them looks like shit. Some could have acceptable movement and Lovers Animation. And some animals with unique Skeletons does not work. ( You can try it. Change the Skeleton mesh Folder path in the esp, add the meshes in the corresponding vanilla Folder)

Dicks for the farm animals is the next Problem. Create new with Blender or copy separate dicks from other creatures in the farm animal meshes. ( I have Rabbits with dog dicks http://www.loverslab.com/topic/13833-rats/?do=findComment&comment=329238  )

No farm animal, but werewolfs work perfect, they use Xivilai Skeleton and Lovers Animation are fine. I change the Werewolf-Legends Mod and they are raping my character just fine.

In short = NO

Tested pigs, they use sheep Skeleton.nif and have nearly the same size as sheeps.

For testing I renamed the pig nif to sheep.nif thats why the pigs have Sheep Fleece in the Picture and I only found a very short penis. But the movement animations are acceptable and the Lovers animations also.

post-3205-0-95814300-1384885479_thumb.jpg This is my tail that protrudes from the pig.

So pigs are ok with Lovers, you can change your farm animal esp and add the pig meshes in the vanilla sheep Folder.

Edit: cows also use sheep Skeleton.nif but size and shape are too different from a sheep and I only have cows, no bulls.

All Vanilla Sheep changed too Pig. ( 3 different pigs with boar Sound ) Lovers suitable

Download file: sheep to pig

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/276-creatures-replacers-with-dicks/

Archived