Custom underwear changes body. Used the same reference body and preset for all items

I have a strange problem here. I altered and converted this mod outfit to my cbbe body by hand in Bodyslide. I used the same cbbe body as a reference for both the outfit and the panty. Tranfered weights from the cbbe body etc.. then built it with Bodyslide, using always the same preset.

For some reason the panty changes the size of the arms and legs in game. It has no such sliders in bodyslide. Other underwear mods work just fine. When I open a panty from another mod in BS and save it as a new item and then build it with bodyslide, I will have the same issue.

What causes this item to change body parts it is not even part of? I tried to change the item slots but no fix. Do I have to make certain settings on the item to prevent it from altering the whole body?

Thanks

UnderwearMorphIssue.gif