AAF Creature animations not Working

Here is the issue and i might know whats wrong but just making sure, sometimes the animations for creatures like ghouls and robots dont work. the title for the animation pops up but when it happens my character is the only one moving and the creature or robot is stood still. is this cause i have to many creature patches or multiple animations installed?

Maybe.

Questions:

Which creatures/robots? Some of them work better than others, and some of the ones that don't work well, I don't know why (creature animations were not designed to be called by a mod, and it sort of works but sort of does not). 

What starts the animation? Violate works better sometimes than just using tcai in the console and starting manually through AAF. I think for some creatures, tcai also messes up their ability to respond to animation calls.