so what about FG breast physics in AAF anims

For a couple of days I’ve been trying to solve the issue with breast physics. I use FG body, OCBP (OCBPC tried as well) and MTM preset. Body physics works without any problems while moving and jumping. But during AAF animations the booba remains completely static. It might jiggle for a sec during quick pose changing, but nothing more. Also, there are no such issues with butt, its physics work normal in any case.

I have already read many threads with the same problem, but there was no solution, only confirmation of the problem. It seemed to me that this topic went the furthest in resolving the issue, but it also ended with a cliffhanger 4 years ago. Or maybe I misunderstood something...

And while I no longer know where else to look for answers, I want to ask. Has anyone been able to make it work after all this time? Or am I just wasting my time? Because I also haven’t seen any official information that this doesn’t work

Edited by Tenhi

Simply put, the physics have to be baked into the animation.

You can have all your physics working normally, but unless the animation you are playing supports physics, then you won't get any jiggles. This is not an issue with the physics itself, it's an issue with whoever made the animation. They didn't build it to support physics.

Gotta remember; a lot of animations came out before OCBP was even a thing. So, there was no animation physics back in the day. After OCBP came about, some animation packs updated to support physics, but others still didn't. And even some of the newer ones just didn't add support in general for it.

So, the only fix is to have the mod author update their animations or learn to do it yourself basically.

On 4/24/2024 at 3:45 AM, Spyder Arachnid said:

Simply put, the physics have to be baked into the animation.

You can have all your physics working normally, but unless the animation you are playing supports physics, then you won't get any jiggles. This is not an issue with the physics itself, it's an issue with whoever made the animation. They didn't build it to support physics.

Gotta remember; a lot of animations came out before OCBP was even a thing. So, there was no animation physics back in the day. After OCBP came about, some animation packs updated to support physics, but others still didn't. And even some of the newer ones just didn't add support in general for it.

So, the only fix is to have the mod author update their animations or learn to do it yourself basically.

No, even the oldest leito's animations, with the correct ocbp settings, will have the same jitter inside of AAf.
Principle: The animation produced by leito is just a vanilla skeleton, the zex or CBBE 3bbb skeleton has added bones, and these bones are used by ocbp for automatic physics.
At the same time, the physical simulation automatically generated by the 3D software when the animator makes the animation will not be used by the game, because the names of the skeleton of the ZEX animation rig tool are inconsistent with the names of the skeleton.hkx used by the game.
What I want to say is that ocbp is set up correctly, and any new or old animations will have ocbp physical effects in AAf as long as they are using this ocbp supported skeleton.
On the contrary, the shaking deliberately created by animators using the zex animation rig tool will not appear in the game.
The post-production animation basically has to be made with the rig tool of the zex skeleton: penis, female hole.

Edited by kziitd