Commonwealth Slavers Whore House Exterior

Commonwealth Slavers Whore House Exterior

View File

A very light mod, just enlarging the whore house from Commonwealth Slavers on the outside, to roughly correspond to its size on the inside. While it is a fun joke, with that tiny house, it was just too immersion-breaking for me.
Just added two static houses and edited the navmesh to correspond to the new shape.
Since I had to revert to the beginning of the mod, for unrelated reasons, I couldn't test yet, whether I haven't broken anything, but I don't see a reason for any issues. In any case, if you encounter any, please let me know.

Known Issue:
The bloodleaf collection animation does not start. By comparing with the original mod, I have determined that the harvesting takes place automatically, rather then the player having to do it by means of the UI, so I went back and found a trigger volume where the plants used to be, and I moved it to their new location, but the animation still doesn't start. I've enlarged it,  moved a tree with a strange marker there, which was also in the vicinity, but to no avail. 
Also, adding bloodleaves via console has no effect on the quest, so the only way to bypass this for now, is to disable this mod for the collection quest and re-enable it again. As it only adds two static models, deletes two and moves some around, this probably shouldn't break your savegame.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/16/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    Commonwealth Slavers and all its requirements

In my defense, the W. House was quite small in version 1 but then yeah, I had to make it bigger. 😀

Edit: I put a link to this mod in my optionals folder. Although right now MEGA is down for me.

Edited by JB.
1 hour ago, JB. said:

In my defense, the W. House was quite small in version 1 but then yeah, I had to make it bigger. 😀

Edit: I put a link to this mod in my optionals folder. Although right now MEGA is down for me.

Cool, thanks, I'm honored. Feel free to incorporate. Your mod is pretty much the best piece of work I have seen in this genre. Very impressive.

ok took it for a test drive and have to report a definite issue

quest - The Hookup

issue = unable to collect bloodleaf

the bloodleaf you collect are behind the Whore House and with this outside expansion you cannot get to the plant

without using TCL console command. in the pic in spoiler you can see the Whore House main door on the right side and the quest marker 

for the bloodleaf plant is inside the new part of the building.

Spoiler

image.jpeg.371a9f71bd666ba4d2b56696956421fe.jpeg

i did walk all the way around (and on top) and there is no way to the plant.

28 minutes ago, valcon767 said:

ok took it for a test drive and have to report a definite issue

quest - The Hookup

issue = unable to collect bloodleaf

the bloodleaf you collect are behind the Whore House and with this outside expansion you cannot get to the plant

without using TCL console command. in the pic in spoiler you can see the Whore House main door on the right side and the quest marker 

for the bloodleaf plant is inside the new part of the building.

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpeg.371a9f71bd666ba4d2b56696956421fe.jpeg

i did walk all the way around (and on top) and there is no way to the plant.

Thank you for reporting this. I did not get that far in the quest yet. Luckily, the bloodleaf bush is still there, I didn't delete it, just covered it with the houses, so this should be an easy fix. I'll upload it in a minute.