Everyone is Stuck in T-Pose, I installed FNIS correctly and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

MilkyWays

Needless to say, I was quite eager to start my sexual Skyrim adventures, when I ran into a bit of a problem...

Everyone is stuck in that infamous T-pose. I installed FNIS according to the instructions, and I installed all of my FNIS requiring mods after I ran generateFNIS.

Any advice, my fellow users?

wait... did you installed the animation after you ran generateFNIS? Because I think you have to run generateFNIS for user right before you play/launch the skyrim. In otherwords you have to run the generate FNIS after you installed the animation...

You said you ran fnis before you installed your fnis requiring mods? Or rather, you say "I installed all of my fnis requiring mods after I ran generate fnis" Which means .. well to my understanding, you ran it incorrectly. After all the mods that require fnis are in. Run Generatefnis :)

I hope this helps!

-C

I tried to run FNIS again after installing the animations, but to no avail. Everyone is still sliding along the ground in the T-pose.

It might've been because I installed the XMPS skeleton incorrectly, but seeing as I couldn't find instructions on how to install it properly, I had to guess as to where I was supposed to put the files.

Ok since I can't seem to get page to let me copy and it is to much to type go to the FAQ for fnis, I'm assuming you got it from nexus, and read the second FAQ title (Animation Problems) After installing Fnis.... so on and so forth but without knowing what mods or load order your using any help beyond what that tells you is beyond my capabilities.

Also if your not sure about manually installing a mod... ALWAYS!!!!! BACK UP YOUR FILES and use NMM or some similar mod manager, it would be a horrible thing if you have wipe out everything and start from scratch even if manually installing mods is preferable.

Where did you get XMPS skeleton?

If you get it from Nexus, no need to put all the files manually - install it with any mod manager ie. NMM.

I tried that, and now I can't even get into the game itself. It crashes whenever I try to load or start a new game.

Ok since I can't seem to get page to let me copy and it is to much to type go to the FAQ for fnis, I'm assuming you got it from nexus, and read the second FAQ title (Animation Problems) After installing Fnis.... so on and so forth but without knowing what mods or load order your using any help beyond what that tells you is beyond my capabilities.

Also if your not sure about manually installing a mod... ALWAYS!!!!! BACK UP YOUR FILES and use NMM or some similar mod manager, it would be a horrible thing if you have wipe out everything and start from scratch even if manually installing mods is preferable.

Here's my load order, if that helps:

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
RaceCompatibility.esm=1
actorEvents.esm=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp=1
ZazimelDrow.esp=1
EstrusChaurus.esp=1
AnimalSex.esp=1
SexLabDefeat.esp=1
SexLabMatchMaker.esp=1
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp=1
SexLabProcreation.esp=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
zzEstrus.esp=1

Where did you get XMPS skeleton?

If you get it from Nexus, no need to put all the files manually - install it with any mod manager ie. NMM.

I tried that, and now I can't even get into the game itself. It crashes whenever I try to load or start a new game.

If you use NMM, you still can revert all mod done back and startover.

When you use NMM to install XPMS, which option you select?  Some option are not stablilized.  Try to install with all vanilla option ie. normal weapon placement, quiver/dagger placement.

After installation finish, run GenerateFNISforUsers again before start game.

Installation order:

-skeleton mods (RagdollsnForce for example)

-XP32 skeleton (use NMM)

-animations

-FNIS and run the generator tool (click always the arm patch, it's standard for each skeleton)

A good advice for installing skeleton mods (and yes, there are some possibilities to do that wrong, because people maybe have different animations and skeleton mods installed for player, male and females and this causes issues) is to install XP32 always last after every other skeleton mod out there you have installed and let it override anything. Check the appropriate boxes in the XP32 installer tool for the mods you have installed (and only for those). Then run FNIS.  

In this way you may have issues with a special skeleton mod that does not work (because XP32 isn't compatible to that, but XP32 is usually compatible to anything), but you should be able to load your game without the infamous stiff pose.

Without a full list of mods all I can see wrong with your load order is you seem to be missing SkyUI required by sexlab. As for installing skeletons what Sigurd said. As for the crashing after using NMM all I can think of is either what TnTTnT said or the more horrifying possibility, though I think unlikely, you messed something up when you tried to manually and now it is conflicting hope you made a back up.

look in your meshes \ actors \ character \ behaviors file!

whether there is a "0_master.hkt" is, if so then delete this file! 0_master.hkt this causes the T-pose.

german \ deutsch !

schau mal in deine meshes\actors\character\behaviors datei !

ob sich dort eine "0_master.hkt" befindet , wenn ja dann diese datei löschen ! diese 0_master.hkt verursacht die T- Pose .

Back to consoles :P  ...nah...just kidding ;)

If that was your loadorder and all mods it seems you missing alot of mods running it all correctly.

Its not just install some mods and hope for the best you have to research first and investigate how and what to install that takes time.

Archived