Seeking pointers to get started on my own modpack

Hi,

I want to be able to create a modpack that allows the Skyrim MC to be male, and all the female characters to turn into shemales that the MC can engage with.

Some shemale characters would be tops, others bottoms, and others verse.

I want to be able to program which. 

What do I have do I have to do to get started? I understand this won't be possible over night but I heard it's a niche that hasn't been delivered upon yet.

Thanks

28 minutes ago, FirstMTA said:

About as helpful as a third nipple. Thanks for taking the time to post. /s

Both of my sentences were true. Posts like yours appear on a regular basis.

1 hour ago, FirstMTA said:

I heard it's a niche that hasn't been delivered upon yet

And where exactly did you hear this pearl of wisdom?

I think there's an option in either Sex Fame or in one of Devious (Deviously Enslaved?) that sets a probability of traits (dom/sub) amongst the NPCs, but not programmable. A route would be to plagiarise the code that distributes stats (such as sexuality for hetero/bi/homo for NPCs), and create a script that has an MCM trigger to read from a .JSON file and overwrite the seeded/random stats, but that's a fair amount of coding and having to update a list for every NPC.

if I've understood the result intended, then SL EagerNPCs has the dialogue option to say what style of interaction you want. So if the goal is activities in towns or non aggressive  travellers take your preference for top/bottom with your male PC, SLEN may provide an easier route.

For Defeat style encounters with bandits/warlocks/forsworn with a male PC, then even if they are defaulted to top, there's no guarantee that an MM animation will have the PC in the right role. I think there is a hotkey to swap roles once the animation has started. 

I'd suggest you also consider the OSex framework, as you get to chose your own adventure with each person, rather than having to edit each NPC, but I have no idea how it handles futa characters.