I own a brothel/strip tease house, but the prostitutes only automatically go to a maximum of 2 places as if they were their favorites (bed and bedrooms), and this is already getting tiring, I don't know if it's something in the settings, I wish other rooms (like the bathroom) or even outside  could also be used, I've already placed the rug in X that allows sims to do actions in that room, but it doesn't help, I've already raised the frequency level on furniture, but they still prefer the same ones as always, It also applies to wall demarcations that have never been used, could anyone help me with that?

The limit of no more than two prostitutes servicing clients at the same time (when playing in a strip club/brothel) is something hard-coded in Wicked Pervs. IIRC, there were some issues with having no limits way back when the whole brothel thing started off, so this (admittedly rather low) cap of two prostitutes had to be introduced.

As for Sims always heading to the same few spots: That's something I'm seeing in my game a lot ever since WW introduced the new location picking system a few updates ago. This new system has a very strong preference for bedrooms, seems to dislike rooms with more than one door, and handles other stuff like bathrooms, gym equipment etc. pretty inconsistently (at least on the lots that I tested this on). Outdoor areas are currently only taken into consideration if they are fully enclosed by some kind of wall or fence and if the weather permits outdoor activities (according to the WW update notes, that is - they seem to be ignored entirely in my game). Off-lot areas and other kinds of open outdoor spaces are disabled entirely for now, though location picking for them as well as settings to adjust various aspects of the new system are supposed to be added in a later update (again, according to the WW update notes).