I got a problem getting Physics to work.

It worked at first 100% fine, after I had installed CBBE 3BA, but I must have istalled something or changed something, so the physics stopped working.

I tried reinstalling 3BA with different settings (CBPC and SMP) but nothing would work.

I even tried to disable a couple of mods I installed after that but no luck.

I think it has something to do with bodyslide. This is the first time I am using Bodyslide and just used a preset; mabe I made a mistake somewhere.

What could it be?

I am truly lost now.

Screenshot 2024-04-06 123846.png

So many questions here, but I guess we have to start somewhere so:

1. How did you install 3BA?
  2. Which body did you build in BodySlide?
  3. What is overriding every file in CBPC?
Posted (edited)

Thanks for the response!

1. Directly from Nexus. Installed with the in built installer with only CBPC and adjusted the jiggle physics. I hope that is, what you meant.

2. As for nude body I selected "CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing" - And as for clothing: Everything that had a "3BA" Prefix

3.  MO shows that only CBBE 3BA overwrites CBPC

Edited by januar11

When you have a problem what you don't do is to start uninstalling and installing things and generally chopping and changing things.

Right now you have several things in your load order that you don't need.

Numbers 24, 25 and 26 aren't needed if you are going to be using only CBPC. Number 29 probably isn't needed but I don't use SOS so I can't be sure.

Uninstall CBPC and Faster HDT-SMP then reinstall them making sure you select only CBPC.

Make sure CBBE 3BA is overwriting Caliente's CBBE and CBPC overwrites the two of them.

Batch build your body in BS. (3BA body, CBBE hands, CBBE feet plus your armour/clothing mod)

You will probably have to do something similar with SOS but as I said I don't use that so I have no idea how it works.

11 minutes ago, Grey Cloud said:

When you have a problem what you don't do is to start uninstalling and installing things and generally chopping and changing things.

Right now you have several things in your load order that you don't need.

Numbers 24, 25 and 26 aren't needed if you are going to be using only CBPC. Number 29 probably isn't needed but I don't use SOS so I can't be sure.

Uninstall CBPC and Faster HDT-SMP then reinstall them making sure you select only CBPC.

Make sure CBBE 3BA is overwriting Caliente's CBBE and CBPC overwrites the two of them.

Batch build your body in BS. (3BA body, CBBE hands, CBBE feet plus your armour/clothing mod)

You will probably have to do something similar with SOS but as I said I don't use that so I have no idea how it works.

Unfortunately it did not help. I even disabled SOS for now, but no luck.

Thanks.

That was the first thing I checked and that is EXACTLY how I used BS.

I think it might be best to start from the beginning. As I said, it worked the first couple of times i started Skyrim (to see if I made any mistaked installing mods).

Is there any super obvious mistake I could be making?

So I completely reinstalled Skyrim and all necessary mods described in the tutorials.

And for some reason it still does not work. What could it still be?

Am I missing a crucial step somewhere?

My current mod list:

Screenshot 2024-04-06 150502.png

I found the problem!

It stemmed from me being an idiot.

It was CBPC -> Not only did I install the main file but the optional file ("3B Breast-Butt Bounce Configs for 3BA-BHUNP-COCO") also.

And since it installed OVER the main file I could not see it and "reinstall mod" gave me the installer of the optional file and not the main one.

It works fine now. Thank you guys, tho!

36 minutes ago, januar11 said:

And since it installed OVER the main file I could not see it and "reinstall mod" gave me the installer of the optional file and not the main one.

What I do with all mods is use the archive name for everything. Use the drop-down in MO when installing, the name is already available there as a recommendation. This has several benefits; some critical ones:

1. Easier to install multiple versions next to eachother. Allows you to quickly backtrack or use different profiles with different mod versions of different playthroughs.
  2. Never a question of which file was the install source.

As an example, this is what my CBPC install looks like:

-CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE-21224-1-3-6-1588356165

-CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE-21224-1-5-0-1648068224

-CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE-21224-1-5-2-1654550613
-CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE-21224-1-5-6-1665227479

+CBPC - Fomod installer - MAIN FILE-21224-1-5-7-1691869463

i.e. I have all versions installed, but only the newest one is enabled. The mod names are the archive names that were used for installing so I can always find these in my file archives later.

Since you're using MO you can (and should) apply this to hotfixes as well, even if the author suggests to directly overwrite the existing mod. The only negative side of this is if a hotfix is absolutely required at all times, you may forget to enable it if you shuffle mods around a lot. Positive sides however include allowing you to switch weather mods and apply patches as needed without remembering to reinstall a bunch of things:

+Audio Overhaul Skyrim (3.3.2)-12466-3-3-2-1591114339

-WTHR Natural Atmospheric Tamriel Patch-12466-2-9-0

-WTHR Climates of Tamriel Patch-12466-2-9-0