Any mods/solutions that deal with heels sliders?

Currenlty I'm using redheadsims heel slider to deal with all shoes that are too tall.

However, some animations from DD (and probably WW too) are slightly offset in the height axis, giving the impression that the character is floating on animations.

Any possible mod/solution for my problem?

8 hours ago, Fire2244 said:

Currenlty I'm using redheadsims heel slider to deal with all shoes that are too tall.

However, some animations from DD (and probably WW too) are slightly offset in the height axis, giving the impression that the character is floating on animations.

Any possible mod/solution for my problem?

You can adjust and save position with WW. When I use DallasGirl's heels it takes 6 ticks down at a 0.01 increment to get the animations to align perfectly.

You may want to remove these sliders and use the high heels mod. It uses CSF sliders and as such these are also controlled by DD.

It doesn't matter which outfit the sim wears, flat, medium or high heels. The sim will walk on the ground and unless you have non-CSF sliders applied it works.