Ivy's Questline HELP, please.

I have progressed Ivy to the point where my PC has to go into her mind and save little Debbie. I have collected all the notes and holotapes I could find, read them and\or played them. I have defeated all the Syth's in the last area. Now my PC and lil' Debbie a left standing in a room wondering what to do next.

My game is stuck there now, I have no idea what to do next to get Ivy fixed and my PC (Blaze) back into the "real" world. Reg, I could really use your help here.

If i'm right about your current quest stage, you should take the lift to get to the next floor, you will meet raider deborah. There are two lift doors, try both

spoiler about quest progression :

Spoiler

you meet little Debbie, next Ivy AI, than Deborah raider and finally King Pelican. The last two are in the upper floors

Edited by rjrc

There's a video of that quest on youtube, maybe on Reginald's channel.  I got stuck at the same point and had to watch the video to get through it too.

As I recall there was either a note that I read out of order, or a new note spawns in at some point during the quest.  The video will show you where to find the note, and probably has the name of the note as well.

I have a blog story - Ivy is my most important companion in it - so her story takes up a lot of space... I wrote a separate chapter for "Ivy inside"... maybe it will help you with the solution

Posted (edited)

I've actually gotten through all of that stuff with no problem, I didn't see the monitor my player had to use to turn on the hologram lady. The video on YouTube is SERIOUSLY outdated, version 5.4, doesn't cover it quite right since the updates leading to Ivy version 6.1, the one that I'm using. Thank you all very much for the feedback, GREATLY appreciated!

I REALLY like the "Companion Ivy" mod set too. Can't seem to get the "Ivy Mags" mod loading screen feature to work though. Not really important to gameplay. I've discovered taking Ivy, Dogmeat, Darlene, Heather and my girl, Blaze, to go on the "Nuka Ride" isn't a good idea until she reaches level 30, those damned robots are LETHAL!

NEW PROBLEM!!! NEW PEROBLEM!!!

I am looking for someone who has been modding\playing Fallout 4 for a long time. I myself have been trying to mod up FO4 for over a decade with absolutely NO success! I stumbled upon a fix for my build about 2 months ago. The game is playing ok right now, but it needs a little fixing in the load order... I think. I am willing to provide a loadorder.txt for your inspection, WARNING, I have over 400 mods installed as of now, that .txt is a big one! I know I've left a lot out of this post, machine capabilities, version FO4, MO2 vs. Vortex, etc... I'll provide all of that upon response.

I just know my load order is not right!

20240331093627_1.jpg

Edited by BDNelson
  • 4 weeks later...