Attach a Sims 4 Skeleton to a new mesh

So I've been using Daz Studio for some time now and have created some really good custom characters. I suspect it's possible to attach the sims 4 skeleton to a Daz Studio model (or any other custom mesh) and import it into the game. I know it would take some work getting everything going with weight maps and what not but I can't see why it's not doable. has anyone described this yet? is there a tutorial on this that anyone has put out?

You might have realized that the TS4 meshes have a very special setup and use a UV0 and UV1. Importing data and adjusting the UV1 is possible and one may find some information on S4S while there is no detailed manual available as far as I can tell. Some things seem to be unknown or kept as a secret by individuals.

If you keep the seams (vertices) for the upper/lower body, upper body/head etc. and modify only the mesh in between things might be more easy. Anyhow I don't work too much with meshes and my experiences with imported data were not too good. Also due to the Daz3D license one might encounter legal problems sharing G8/G9 as TS4 UGC.

Transferring the weights from one mesh to the other is a piece of cake even though the sim rig is a piece of s**t and all (including vanilla) animations may look odd.