ATE CBO Patch

CBO compatibility patch for After the End

This one is a bit less polished, there are still some clothes that are not correct, but not sure if the mod uses them or not.

Also, clicking on some provinces at the edge of Alaska causes a crash, not sure what is triggering it, but will take more time to figure it out.

Ill try fix the remaining issues in a few days.

1.12.1 requires "CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix" until CBO is updated, which also requires Carnalitas 2.5

https://mega.nz/file/Jl9RnbhK#u0d_x4a6JI84-oaRooZA_VRYPkGcYk0IOpLdqp2wNyU

Converted all the meshes to CBO rig, and generated the blend shapes for the clothes.

Changes:

common/bookmark_portraits:

common/dna_data:

common/ethnicities:

Added the CBO genes.

common/genes:

Added the no portrait gene to weights

Disabled some of the CBO genes, so ATE ones will take precedence.

Merged legwear.

common/scripted_triggers:

Changed some of the references to catholic, like ATE does.

events:

Fix conflicts with carnalitas.

gfx/models/portraits:

Re-exported the meshes with CBO rig, same with animations.

Merged the .asset files for male and female body/head

gfx/portraits/portrait_modifiers:

Merged the changes, so ATE changes take precedence.

gui:

Merged the changes done by ATE and Carnalitas.

Load Order:

ATE

Carnalitas 2.5

CBO 1.8.4

CBO 1.12.1 Unofficial fix 1.6+ (until CBO is compatible)

ATE CBO Patch

1 minute ago, NateM.Pordant said:

Finally, now we just need the Carnalitas compatch.

It should mostly be fine, i patched the birth and pregnancy events against Carnalitas, and also the character window gui file. Not sure if anything else is needed for Carnalitas compatibility.

On 3/27/2024 at 9:11 AM, csirke128 said:

It should mostly be fine, i patched the birth and pregnancy events against Carnalitas, and also the character window gui file. Not sure if anything else is needed for Carnalitas compatibility.

Come to think of it I think you're right, it's Carnalitas Dei that doesn't work.

5 hours ago, ck3lollmao said:

ATE

Carn
CBO
CBO fix
ATE/CBO patch
Better barbershop

Gets rid of all the clothing added in ATE

Can you share your error.log? there is a logs folder next to the mod folder.

18 hours ago, csirke128 said:

Can you share your error.log? there is a logs folder next to the mod folder.

Here. It's 82mb for some reason, I don't know if it's normal for it to be that big lol. Also, when I try to use your CFP patch when I'm playing the base game, it will crash after the initial loading screen 90% of the time, but it will work just fine when it manages to launch.

Also, if you want my entire load order with all my mods
ATE
Carn
CBO
CBO fix
ATE/CBO patch
Better Barbershop
Physical attributes
fair ladies
real eyes 2.0
lazy's skimpy accessories
lazy's skimpy accessories CBO patch
regula magistri
clear notifications
duel overlay
RBT: raiding sound alert
more game rules
no death cascade

error.log

Edited by ck3lollmao
21 minutes ago, ck3lollmao said:

Here. It's 82mb for some reason, I don't know if it's normal for it to be that big lol. Also, when I try to use your CFP patch when I'm playing the base game, it will crash after the initial loading screen 90% of the time, but it will work just fine when it manages to launch.

Also, if you want my entire load order with all my mods
ATE
Carn
CBO
CBO fix
ATE/CBO patch
Better Barbershop
Physical attributes
fair ladies
real eyes 2.0
lazy's skimpy accessories
lazy's skimpy accessories CBO patch
regula magistri
clear notifications
duel overlay
RBT: raiding sound alert
more game rules
no death cascade

Hi, based on that load order, the issue is with Lazy's Skimpy Accessories, it would probably need a comp patch with ATE to work, otherwise it will conflict with the gene and clothing changes made by ATE.

Physical Attributes would probably also need a comp patch.

Maybe even Regula Magistri, in case ATE made some changes to religion (most of the logs in the error logs are related to Regula Magistri not finding the vanilla religions)

CFP would also need a comp patch to work with ATE, otherwise same issues as Lazy's Skimpy accessories.

3 minutes ago, csirke128 said:

Hi, based on that load order, the issue is with Lazy's Skimpy Accessories, it would probably need a comp patch with ATE to work, otherwise it will conflict with the gene and clothing changes made by ATE.

Physical Attributes would probably also need a comp patch.

Maybe even Regula Magistri, in case ATE made some changes to religion (most of the logs in the error logs are related to Regula Magistri not finding the vanilla religions)

CFP would also need a comp patch to work with ATE, otherwise same issues as Lazy's Skimpy accessories.

I don't use CFP with ATE. I said when I was playing base game the CFP patch doesn't seem to work. I'm going to uninstall all my mods and then download all of them again and add them back one at a time and see if and when it breaks again.

I keep getting an error related to this mod (i think it doesn't say where it comes from) but it still crashes/refuses to load on start with only cardinales and a better barbershop and subsequent mod for cbo and all i did was move the mods from the zip folders to the mod folder (no effecting the mods) and i don't know if its just my computer or not

6 hours ago, Finder_of_lost said:

I keep getting an error related to this mod (i think it doesn't say where it comes from) but it still crashes/refuses to load on start with only cardinales and a better barbershop and subsequent mod for cbo and all i did was move the mods from the zip folders to the mod folder (no effecting the mods) and i don't know if its just my computer or not

Can you share a load order? Can you share error.log? There is a logs folder next to mod folder.