jaw disconnected from mouth in racemenu. recent

Hi, to clarify, one of my player's jaws has become disconnected somehow recently, so that if I use the expressions section of Racemenu to test expression combos, the face remains static, the jaw (teeth) move as expected, but no corresponding movement of the "outer" face. Not exactly how recently tbh, since I haven't done any expression composing in quite a while a few months,

Programmatic response (vanilla dialogs, idles) still seems to work, as the voice module still makes her mouth work correctly, idle expressions still work (immersive expressions) as do SL lip-syncs, just Racemenu has become useless for that purpose.

Ring a bell with anyone? I did some prelim widenet searches, but either I'm failing to come up with the right query, or it's a rare issue, as I got nowhere.

Edited by anjenthedog
cleanup

Maybe an outdated version of racemenu? Have you tried reinstalling any expression mods you have?

Oh another thing. Idk if you use vortex but the most recent update has messed up some of my conflict overrides and as a result certain UI elements in my game aren't as they were previously. Perhaps if you use vortex you are affected similarly.

Edited by adoiad
1 minute ago, adoiad said:

Maybe an outdated version of racemenu? Have you tried reinstalling any expression mods you have?

running under 1.5.97, so Racemenu is the last one for 1.5.97. Its version Shouldn't be the issue.

I might try reinstalling my expressions mods as a last ditch, but as I noted, my expressions mods seem to be working fine. jaw and face move conjoined when they're doing their job. It's just when I try to manually move the face, as if the jaw node names don't bind to the face nodes

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, traison said:

Anything overriding stuff in meshes\actors\character\facegenmorphs\morphs\expressions?

I'll take a look, thanks.

presumably the tri files are morphs? (forgive my ignance!)

Ok, 

short answer: Yes

Longer:

Folder contains

A Beards folder full of a bunch of beards (n/a...she's a she)

A Faceparts folder that contains 2 eye morphs and 3 head morphs for female (all dated no later than Sept 2022)

A Mouth folder with a mouthhumanf tri file

and the main folder itself contains expr_eyesfemale.tri and expr_FemaleHead.tri, both dated to July 14 2022

Edited by anjenthedog
27 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

tri files are morphs?

I would assume so.

27 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

Folder contains

Consider disabling the mods providing those files, as they're most likely overriding those in RaceMenu's BSA. See if it has an effect on your issue.