precise dance mod : Lets dance

17 minutes ago, oscar said:

I've looked for it everywhere and I can't find it, for a se or ae version (I think it works the same =.and some cool or modern songs.a link.thanks

The mod is from me and you can find the mod here.
Some users converted the mod (only the animations needed to be converted). Read the support topic - there are some links for SE.

53 minutes ago, oscar said:

i have ae,in finis say error,no compatible se.and my game....broken(finis)....argggggg

The mod itself is compatible with SE and AE (Scrips and ESP).
The FNIS and animations part needs to be converted. It's best to read the mod's posts. Some users have already converted and linked the SE version there.

16 hours ago, oscar said:

Too difficult for me. Isn't there another similar one that is just install and that's it? Even though it's not as good as yours. Thanks.

Is reading too difficult for you?
Nobody says YOU have to convert anything - it's already been done. You just have to find/read it.

Posted (edited)

I'm going to try it again. The first time I installed it, my finis was screwed and the game stopped working completely and I had to reinstall everything (600 mods). I know how to use it (fnis), and from what I've read, it's the method normal installation. just one doubt, it says that you have to install the mods directly in the game folder. if I do it with the vortex is it the same?. and another thing. in the link you put there is a section in the middle that says :
This "dance" is not included. (this).is a link to some songs but it is broken. Do you have that link?

posdate: is necesary install this?: 

Creation Kit (for Skyrim)

MultiXwm

notepad?????.can use a normal of pc?

Edited by oscar
Posted (edited)

I'm going to try it again. The first time I installed it, my finis was screwed and the game stopped working completely and I had to reinstall everything (600 mods). I know how to use it (fnis), and from what I've read, it's the method normal installation. just one doubt, it says that you have to install the mods directly in the game folder. if I do it with the vortex is it the same?. and another thing. in the link you put there is a section in the middle that says :
This "dance" is not included. (this).is a link to some songs but it is broken. Do you have that link?

Edited by oscar
20 hours ago, Andy14 said:

in this link no is there skyui 5.0.   in the txt put this:

Note: SkyUI 5.1 has no source files in BSA. So if you use 5.1 then download 5.0 - not for install - only for unpack the source files. Unzip (from BSA) all psc files from scripts\source\ in your Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\ directory.

this is the cause for say in the vortex no compatible mods?