Ideas for a Nudist town or World

I've been toying around with KW recently and I've been wanting to create a smaller world just for KW. A nudist town that is specifically designed for KW. It'll have premade brothels and High Schools etc. I thought about the world being a smaller tropical world with beaches. But any suggestions would be awesome. I'll put updates as soon as it comes along.

Hello there and welcome around, if youre looking for maps, I recommend you The Sims Catalog Worlds Archives - The Sims 3 Catalog (thesimscatalog.com) 

On the first page you already could fine what your are looking for (I have a save on Mariners Reach, small, cozy and beautiful).

Concerning your idea of a nudist world, It could be tricky to play that way, Kinky World tend to escalate quickly when you start showing some skin 😁

So, if you manage to found the right balance of setting to prevent an open orgy 24/24 7/7, I'm interested!

1 hour ago, JarethJerdanis said:

Concerning your idea of a nudist world, It could be tricky to play that way, Kinky World tend to escalate quickly when you start showing some skin 😁

So, if you manage to found the right balance of setting to prevent an open orgy 24/24 7/7, I'm interested!

Reducing the Arousal Gain Multiplier in the Global Settings would probably help with this

1 hour ago, Omicr0n said:

Reducing the Arousal Gain Multiplier in the Global Settings would probably help with this

Only till sims gains more skills, indeed you could mitigate the effects but in the long run, without a lot of micro management autonomy start Leroy Jenkins in all directions (and KW traits if you pick some, tend to intensify situations).

So far, I play with something like 0.15 multiplier on most of my saves and this setting alone is still to high (Generaly, everything is quiet and suddenly the F feist begin out of nowhere in a chain reaction). Thanks to @Denton47 and his updates on KW, we are gaining more tools for tunning our games.

So, if someone have a good combination of setting to make a more chill environnement I'm interested 😄

1 hour ago, JarethJerdanis said:

Only till sims gains more skills, indeed you could mitigate the effects but in the long run, without a lot of micro management autonomy start Leroy Jenkins in all directions (and KW traits if you pick some, tend to intensify situations).

So far, I play with something like 0.15 multiplier on most of my saves and this setting alone is still to high (Generaly, everything is quiet and suddenly the F feist begin out of nowhere in a chain reaction). Thanks to @Denton47 and his updates on KW, we are gaining more tools for tunning our games.

So, if someone have a good combination of setting to make a more chill environnement I'm interested 😄

The reward trait you get for level 10 WooHoo skill exacerbates the problem also, so I usually remove that using MasterController from any sim that gets the skill up that high.

I also limit the Exhibition stuff to my active household, but you could also disable it entirely. Otherwise all the sims are constantly stripping down, or flashing each other. In a nudist world like the OP wants though, I guess that wouldn't really make a difference.

I'm not entirely sure if this actually makes a difference or not, but you could try reducing the Skill Gain Factor on the WooHoo and Exhibition skills using NRaas Relativity. I know this works for slowing the rate of skill gain for the normal skills, but I'm uncertain if it's actually effective with KW's skills.

Edited by Omicr0n
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/9/2024 at 2:12 AM, Denton47 said:

KW actually has a nudist world setting but I am not really sure how it works, I think it has something to do with the time travel portal, maybe somebody else has more information.

I never noticed a nudist 'world' setting but am aware of the nudist setting for lots. I don't care for it myself as it dresses any sim entering the lot in a default nude outfit (hidden) devoid of any accessories or other embellishments and is NOT able to be modified.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As for keeping Kinky World under control - that is a full time job. I've stopped using the woohooer trait, as well as adding unflirty more often. Even setting kinky dance to manual doesn't stop them from being bold. Woohooless is a god-send for service sims and others the player wants to keep out of the sex mix. Sometimes I have no other choice but to reset or send home sims that are 'off the reservation'.