Iam looking ribs and ribcage slider or detailed human real body morph with bones

hi here is some slider to
 :mod: there is some slider
ribcage? i mean brisket and ribs. so that they can be pushed out more or, on the contrary, covered. where would I scroll when someone is tor realistic body morph . thin to set how they will be seen  the photos show several examples of what I mean.

https://www.3dscanstore.com/image/data/001_MorphableBase/Female/Lineup_Front.jpg

https://www.3dscanstore.com/image/data/001_MorphableBase/Female/Female_Body_Morph.gif

or if there is a human weight slider like this. when he is thin the rib cage will be revealed and all thickness adjustability is there any such mod?

when i move the thickness of the character from fat to thin bare bones and ribs. detailed body structure is there any mod like this? if possible, could someone try to make it please?  thx

MTS_sumik25-2210293-Screenshot-157.jpg

MTS_sumik25-2210294-Screenshot-156.jpg

MTS_sumik25-2210295-Screenshot-155.jpg

MTS_sumik25-2210297-Screenshot-154.jpg

MTS_sumik25-2210296-Screenshot-153.jpg

Female_Body_Morph.gif

85179010_012_5d91.jpg

82857747_005_2030.jpg

82857747_009_3bb4.jpg

Edited by sumik25

Can someone make me either a slider like this or a woman's body like this? please i'm not a mod,. I know a little bit about graphics programs, yes. but i'm not a mod. thanks a lot.

here I have added a woman's body obj. I only need to make a mod out of it. please someone help me thank you

eewew.png

untitled2.rar

• 1 month later...

Wanted to say I don't think anyone is ignoring this - they just have no place to start or finish. I've been playing with sliders most of my Sim experience and while they are great for customizing a Sim to be Unique - they tend NOT to play well with animations.

Custom bodies with more dramatic shapes are the answer since their 'skeleton' can remain at their normal position without being pulled this way and that which is mutated during animation movement to the point of - just no.

I can't offer any source to find what you appear to want although for anyone wanting a 'hint' of ribcage texture, there is a 'skinny' texture version of the classic E-skins. Subtle - don't expect malnutrition or exaggeration.

ESkin-Skinny.package

EDIT: Wanted to add this - by using breast sliders to make them even 'smaller/less protruding' - this top might do something close to what you want as it is already a flat chest for female.

FemaleFlatChest_VenusPrincess.rar

And - this can bring the stomach in some more - at the expense of changing the base skeleton shape affecting animations.

Pcfreak_belly_slider_1.55.package

Edited by landess