new mod system that would change skyrim se a lot

Skyrim would change a lot by creating this mod, and I think moders can do it. I'll explain it to you, because it would give a new gameplay with the magician and realism to the game. We all know that magicians cast magic left and right like Goku of all types. Here lies the change and novelty, it would be based on something that would give a lot of realism and almost unlimited gameplay options in the world. It would be based on the fact that the magician could only cast magic by collecting them from the elements of the terrain. Example: if he walks and see a large bonfire, an animation would be created that with one arm extrafilling the fire and with the other it would launch it in the form of a ball of energy, flames or protective shield, there would be no other option to launch fire, whichever one there was more or less bonfires would greatly influence the fights, the same with the water fight. There should be a river, a well, etcrr. First an animation of extracting the water with one or two hands and then throwing it in a storm or waves type, etcrr. The same with land , large rocks that will suck and transform him into rock-man, or create an earthquake, etcrr. the options are infinite, he could use them little by little until the bonfire goes out or suddenly create a bestial attack and as the map of elements that good would be the magician, more defensive and running to look for elements. the realism of using the magician these elements would be very good, and they would really look like magicians, I hope some good moders are able to do it or if it were implemented in skyrim 2 it would be very new

What you are suggesting someone does is to completely re-write and replace the whole magic system for the game... In what world does that sound like it something that is doable by a single person, working in their spare time, for free?

And also, you would limit magic further by what elements are nearby. So therefore you would remove much of the conjuration and pretty much all of the Illusion trees?

2 hours ago, oscar said:

and they would really look like magicians

What are you basing this image of Magic from? Certainly not Elder Scrolls lore.

Hang on, have you just finished watching Netflix's version of Avatar?

2 hours ago, oscar said:

or if it were implemented in skyrim 2

This gives some indication to your understanding of the game you are asking to be fundamentally changed.
Skyrim is number 5 in The Elder Scrolls series. The next one is not Skyrim 2 but The Elder Scrolls 6 or TESVI.

Edited by Mez558
21 hours ago, Mez558 said:

What you are suggesting someone does is to completely re-write and replace the whole magic system for the game... In what world does that sound like it something that is doable by a single person, working in their spare time, for free?

And also, you would limit magic further by what elements are nearby. So therefore you would remove much of the conjuration and pretty much all of the Illusion trees?

And not just magic system. Also the whole map. I mean if for fire you need fire source nearby, and you are firemancer and no fire near by, then what to do as a player?

OK, Baldurs Gate 3 has that "barrelmancy". If there is barrel nearby, you can pick it up and use it as a weapon. Cool. But the map has barrels like everywhere.

And you can pick them up and carry around as sort of "ammo".

So maybe as a firemancer, I could carry a flaming torch with me and use it as a fire source?

Hmm, this starts to look a lot like: to use magic, you need a source of magic -> lets invent Magicka bar!