Issue with Sex`em up and maybe in general. Just getting started with adult content.

So to make a fairly long story short , I have the stuff I think I need , everything looks ok up until where the action starts when all the actors do is to merge and stand together and do nothing basically. So it seems no animation kicks in. F4SE is running , and I did get this to work earlier but with buggy graphics so unsure what this is or what I am missing. 

I got all the pre requisites as described in the "the fucking manual" that I found. Even sorted the four play issue but still there is clearly an issue with animations in sex`em up as that is the only thing Ive tested so far. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Had an issue with Buffout 4 which is now resolved but the issue persists. 

It seems like no animation is triggered when it gets to action time. Load order? Missing something? Everything looks just fine except the no animation part , the actors merge together and stand there for a little while , haha , not very exciting.. 

4 minutes ago, mircislav said:

You are missing this:

Read it and follow the guide.

Thanks but I dont think I am. I start the game via F4SE and when I check via cmd in game it says current version so this should be ok. I did manually copy f4SE into the fallout 4 folder and as far as I can tell it works just fine. 

On 3/3/2024 at 5:28 PM, mircislav said:

As you wish, sorry for any inconvenience. You'll not hear from me anymore.

I didnt meant to be snooty and I do appreciate the help. It actually wasnt F4SE , I switched to another AAF and that did the trick so now it actually works. Although there are still some issues I need education on. 

So again , than you and it was no inconvenience. 

So I got a couple of questions concerning CBBE and Fusion girl. I have those two plus body talk. 

It seems fusion girl overrides cbbe in that sense that everybody is turned into the same skinny chick. The looks from my games with only cbbe seems to be gone. And I need fusion girl for some animations. So is there a way to add some variety to fusion girl or have cbbe override it without fuss? 

Atomic lust is also pretty cool but it seems to work a bit on\off. It pretty low in the load order now and I have a feeling its not really working properly just yet. 

But there is progress and it makes fallout pretty cool as some level of adult content seems appropriate for this game. 

53 minutes ago, Central_Scrutinizer said:

It seems fusion girl overrides cbbe in that sense that everybody is turned into the same skinny chick. The looks from my games with only cbbe seems to be gone. And I need fusion girl for some animations. So is there a way to add some variety to fusion girl or have cbbe override it without fuss? 

I don't honestly think you're ready for adult mods, especially animations, if you have so little understanding of what CBBE and FusionGirl even are and how to use BodySlide.

I personally suggest you uninstall all your animations and complex mods. If you intend to eventually install Adult Animations and complex mods, then consider uninstalling CBBE and installing Fusion Girl (as well as BodyTalk or an equivalent male body).

Then install all the outfits for the body of your choice.

Then decide if you're going to use in-game bodygen to set body shapes (I don't do that) or if you're going to use BodySlide to set body shapes (I do this).

Remember also that if you pick Fusion Girl, it has native OCBPC support. So you'll install OCBPC and pick a preset of your choice.

Once you have a working game with bodies exactly how you like them, start slowly installing a few mods at a time.

Install AAF, install themes, install a few basic animations, test that they work with AAF. If they don't, you messed up.

Install the adult animation patch of your choice (the "UAP" patch linked in The Fucking Manual, which I don't use, or the Indarello Patch, which I do use. But you can't use both). Note, each patch has explicit instructions on what to install in what order. The Fucking Manual tells you how to install UAP, and the Indarello Patch's mod page tells you how to install that. You're obviously not following their instructions, so you're not ready for them.

Test that everything works correctly. Follow the instructions listed in the above patch you selected.

If you have problem, stop, and figure out what you did wrong.

But if you think Fusion Girl is all skinny bodies, then you're not friggin' ready to go beyond installing the body of your choice because you didn't even do that correctly yet.

Here's what my characters looks like in Fusion Girl and BodyTalk:

Edited by Karna5
2 hours ago, Karna5 said:

I don't honestly think you're ready for adult mods, especially animations, if you have so little understanding of what CBBE and FusionGirl even are and how to use BodySlide.

I personally suggest you uninstall all your animations and complex mods. If you intend to eventually install Adult Animations and complex mods, then consider uninstalling CBBE and installing Fusion Girl (as well as BodyTalk or an equivalent male body).

Then install all the outfits for the body of your choice.

Then decide if you're going to use in-game bodygen to set body shapes (I don't do that) or if you're going to use BodySlide to set body shapes (I do this).

Remember also that if you pick Fusion Girl, it has native OCBPC support. So you'll install OCBPC and pick a preset of your choice.

Once you have a working game with bodies exactly how you like them, start slowly installing a few mods at a time.

Install AAF, install themes, install a few basic animations, test that they work with AAF. If they don't, you messed up.

Install the adult animation patch of your choice (the "UAP" patch linked in The Fucking Manual, which I don't use, or the Indarello Patch, which I do use. But you can't use both). Note, each patch has explicit instructions on what to install in what order. The Fucking Manual tells you how to install UAP, and the Indarello Patch's mod page tells you how to install that. You're obviously not following their instructions, so you're not ready for them.

Test that everything works correctly. Follow the instructions listed in the above patch you selected.

If you have problem, stop, and figure out what you did wrong.

But if you think Fusion Girl is all skinny bodies, then you're not friggin' ready to go beyond installing the body of your choice because you didn't even do that correctly yet.

Here's what my characters looks like in Fusion Girl and BodyTalk:

Hide contents

Well , I will admit Im uneducated on these things but Im learning a little bit every day as I go and I have to start somewhere right? 

I have no idea how to edit bodies and such , I suppose I can download presets for Fusion girl? I got CBBE because of some other thing I have so I think I kinda need to keep it but I will dig a little and try to find out what I can do with Fusion Girl. And tomorrow I will know a little more than I do today. Hopefully.. 

1 hour ago, Central_Scrutinizer said:

Well , I will admit Im uneducated on these things but Im learning a little bit every day as I go and I have to start somewhere right?

But that's the problem. And that's why I'm telling you to start over.

You're not reading the instructions on each mod as you install them. For instance, Fusion Girl has instructions on what to install with it. So theoretically you installed ZEX skeleton and OCBPC and BodySlide. But I'm guessing you didn't. So you skipped ahead to the end without having the basics understood and perfect.

When you installed BodySlide there'd be all sorts of help for it on how to use it. But you're ignoring it all.

If you don't want to start at the beginning and install slowly, if you don't want to understand and verify each step as you go, nobody but nobody can help you.

You are absolutely your own worst enemy.

4 hours ago, Karna5 said:

But that's the problem. And that's why I'm telling you to start over.

You're not reading the instructions on each mod as you install them. For instance, Fusion Girl has instructions on what to install with it. So theoretically you installed ZEX skeleton and OCBPC and BodySlide. But I'm guessing you didn't. So you skipped ahead to the end without having the basics understood and perfect.

When you installed BodySlide there'd be all sorts of help for it on how to use it. But you're ignoring it all.

If you don't want to start at the beginning and install slowly, if you don't want to understand and verify each step as you go, nobody but nobody can help you.

You are absolutely your own worst enemy.

Um , actually I think you`re assuming a little too much on my behalf my friend. You see , I did actually follow the instructions as closely as I could and I did write in my first post "long story short". Simply because I wasnt in the mood to write a paper on it. As it stands now I did get bodyslide and these things to work properly after doing some research. And yes , I am in the process of starting this from scratch again , this time around with a better understanding. So Im tinkering with it , from that to calling me my own greatest enemy is kind of a stretch dont you think?