Push-up Bra Script to Attach to armour for immersion.

I was just messing around with an idea for something simple to do with armour mods that has what I think is a relatively big impact, and that is having a push-up effect to things like bras.

Script is extremely small, (litterly 12 lines), and can help fix the sagging issues of large boobs ingame without having to do things like make a "clothing" variant to your bodyslides which can cause clipping issues if you had multiple clothing items around the boobs but only 1 would be supporting them. Havn't tested it with corset's yet but it should have a similair effect.

Not that on it's own this doesn't do anything, you have to manually add the script files I have provided to the armour you want to cause the pushup effect while worn.

Without Script                                                                             With script                                                                              With script and item removed.

Screenshot2024-02-26062130.png.13ba98e7300caa7d3f912f6fec15e7b1.pngScreenshot2024-02-26062142.png.e6410aac5ccaec6d45d63cb579f6bdbf.pngScreenshot2024-02-26062159.png.d946f4328b7014fa65fcea7af9b413b6.png

What lines are in the script (Super short)

Scriptname AKT_PushupOR extends ObjectReference Const
Keyword Property AKT_KW_BC Auto Const
Event OnEquipped(Actor akActor)
BodyGen.SetMorph(akActor, true, "Boobs Push Up", AKT_KW_BC, 1)
BodyGen.SetMorph(akActor, true, "Boobs Gravity", AKT_KW_BC, -1)
BodyGen.UpdateMorphs(akActor)
endEvent
Event OnUnequipped(Actor akActor)
BodyGen.SetMorph(akActor, true, "Boobs Push Up", AKT_KW_BC, 0)
BodyGen.SetMorph(akActor, true, "Boobs Gravity", AKT_KW_BC, 0)
BodyGen.UpdateMorphs(akActor)
endEvent

Screenshot2024-02-26063004.png.637f90464be2084fd495bf8df7cc1830.png

ATM only works with ZeX Fusion Girl

Requires Looksmenu, ZeX, F4SE, ect

If this doesn't work for you, the most likely reason is the keyword has to be defined by an ESP, the keyword I used for this can be found in my other mod SPECIAL based bodies.

AKT_Pushupbra script.zip

4 hours ago, AKawaiiTent said:

Atm I'm looking into potentially releasing this as an ESP with edits to popular/common armour mods or even going a step further and adding it as an in-game armour mod that can be added or removed from any piece of armour.

wouldn't it be better off to make it a magic effect that looks for a keyword on the armor instead of attaching script to every piece of armor?

10 hours ago, wareware said:

wouldn't it be better off to make it a magic effect that looks for a keyword on the armor instead of attaching script to every piece of armor?

keywords take the same amount of effort to add as the script /shrug.

I think the plan would be to add a armour mod slot wither multiple choices for varying degrees of pushup, and just have the armour mod slot filtered by awkcr keywords.

There was a mod released here on Loverslab maybe five years ago called the Breast Pushup (for Fusion Girl, of course), and I still have it installed even though I don't use it. I keep it's MCM settings set to 0% push up and 0% cleavage change unless I decide to test a few things temporarily.

Part of why I don't use it is the mod enables MCM-configurable Pushup and Cleavage based on whether you're wearing clothes. If you're nude, there's no pushup and no cleavage, and if you put on clothing, it activates it to whatever setting you gave.

What I like about your idea, AKawaiTent, is that the pushup and cleavage effect can be set inside the armor records themselves rather than across the board to all clothing. I think your idea has a lot of potential.

Edited by Karna5
Posted (edited)
On 2/27/2024 at 1:36 PM, wareware said:

Not too familiar with fallout 4 but can you add scripts using RobCo Patcher?

a quick look through the documentation on the nexus mod page is a no. at least not for armour patchs, i didn't look at others.

I could re-create the mod from scratch using a quest as the brains behind the mod (like a lot of other mods such as my mod, and RMR or FP.

But updating the bodies still has to be attached to something, which would be a keyword on the armour, and the downside to all of this is, A. a lot more work to make for me, and B, script heavy in-game since it would need to check for the keyword on every single armour you equip. (also in my personal experience mods that have scripts running constantly through a quest like this have game stability issues for bethesda games.)

Edited by AKawaiiTent