No scenes are started in Sexlab. Repeating error is "Sexlab Fatal error - Failed to add actors to thread." Affects player character and NPCs.

Hello there, I've made a post about running into this issue before, but I need some help figuring it out. Sexlab consistently doesn't play any scenes between actors when one is supposed to happen. No animation starts up, and the scene is immediately ended. I have Sexlab in debug mode and the console always throws up a few distinct errors.
- The player character appears to already be animating.
- The player character is not a valid target for animation.
- They were unable to fill a actor alias.
- That there are no 'valid actors' to add to the scene, and mentions a fatal error.
My character is a vanilla race, so a custom race being the problem can't be the case. Their gender is being defined by Sexlab, so I assume that isn't a reason for them not being a valid target. And Sexlab reports that I have every prerequisite for it to function properly.

I am using Pandora Engine as a replacement for FNIS and Nemesis, and from what it has said while being run, it seems to detect everything Sexlab has in terms of animations for my install. I should mention that I am also using Sexlab P+ as well.

Attached is my most recent Papyrus log and my load order as well. Would really love some assistance in troubleshooting this.
20240214025555_1.thumb.jpg.6de47eb7ccc396f946eb87345ced3de8.jpg
20240214023418_1.thumb.jpg.c2ac09da1e95348e2cb541c08b5d9a8b.jpg

loadorder.txt Papyrus.0.log

Well first of all, you have oer 2500 warnings about missing script properties and what not. Your save game is dead or dying, you need to sort out your Papyrus situation and stop removing mods mid-playthrough.

Secondly, "GIP" seems to be having issues.

Thirdly, the SL errors:

Q: "They appear to already be animating"

A: The actor is already in SL's animating faction.

if ActorRef.IsInFaction(AnimatingFaction)

Q: "They are not a valid target for animation"

A: The reason why this is printed in the Papyrus log before this line.

Q: "They were unable to fill an actor position"

A: Going to need the full error message as this can come from multiple locations.

Q: "no 'valid actors'"

A: The thread has no actors in it. In your case most likely the result of one of the previous errors.

ActorCount < 1 || Positions.Length < 1

Edited by traison

I haven't removed any mods mid-playthrough. It's a brand new save.

I've searched for mentions of GIP in Mod Organizer, and that's connected to Gossip Framework and Gossip Events. Not certain if that's causing any problems though. And as for the previous line before the "They are not the valid target for animation", it largely seems to be because they are already animating.

The only mod that keeps being mentioned before the errors seems to be Skysunder Metamagics, so I'm going to test its removal and start a new save.

Edited by flipdarkfuture
2 hours ago, flipdarkfuture said:

Sexlab has in terms of animations for my install. I should mention that I am also using Sexlab P+ as well.

This are mutualy exclusive. You can not use both. Sexlab P+ is a replacement for Sexlab.

Uninstall both. Then install one or the other. But not both.

Do note, that Sexlab P+ is super fast, but half working prototype. Lots of mods are not compatible with Sexlab P+.