How do I get the Body Slide files for Killer Keos armor?/Good non-unp skimpy armor replacer (LE)

1 hour ago, Erebea said:

It doesn't come with bodyslide, probably due to it's age.

Try this instead: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25259

Thanks, I looked at it, buuuut oddly enough, a good bit of the things aren't revealing enough.  Ironic, isn't it?  For refference, I'm using skimpy male outfits as well, and this is what the blacksmiths are working with:
image.png.19f5dddcb63020c2dce2ee2092456154.png

meanwhile, the lady blacksmith outfit is basically the same as the vanilla refit.  Are there any other ones you suggest?

47 minutes ago, Erebea said:

Not if you only use the cbbe version, just because it is on the mod page doesn't mean it's required.

OH!  I just skimmed the requirements list of that first one and assumed it needed it instead of going to files and seeing only 1 needed it.

30 minutes ago, GloopityGoop said:

OH!  I just skimmed the requirements list of that first one and assumed it needed it instead of going to files and seeing only 1 needed it.

When looking at mod pages, you should take your time going over it to ensure you know you are downloading the right things, and how to use it.

I can see that you are new to modding (I saw your other thread about bhunp and the dll error) so I'll offer some advice. There is nothing wrong with re-reading a mod page, the comment section (nexus) or the support threads on loverslab, until you understand how to install the mod, it's requirements and how to use the mod.

It's no secret that most people who mod games like skyrim, probably spend more time installing mods, and then tweaking mods/load order, than they do playing the game they are modding.

Slow and steady wins the race.