is there a mod that would replace all generic showers in the game with a functional showers from CWSS?

i been playing with CWSS and i realize it's kinda difficult to keep my character clean and everytime i found a showers in place like diamond city, it's always not functional...

so i wonder if there is any mod that could replace or add in game showers with a functional showers from CWSS to settlement like diamond city or bunker hill?

thanks.

I've seen two options in the past, one of which I think was here on LL.  One option was a script that I think was supposed to dynamically convert all showers and baths to a CWSS version.  I haven't tried that option so don't know how it works.

The other option was an esp that was supposed to replace all vanilla showers and baths in the game.  I had tried that and had to remove it because it was causing lots of previsibine or preculling issues for me.  For example, while still in Vault 111 in the Out of Time quest, I'd try to exit the cryopod chamber, open the door, and just stare into the void - I was still in the Vault but the Vault was gone unless I opened the console and typed "tpc".  That was also happening in a lot of other interior cells.  I don't recommend that version.

I use a needs mod, but just keep the cleanliness function turned off.  I still use CWSS, but just have the plumbing that I build myself in my settlements.