Blushing When Aroused - Experimental Performance Improvements and Fixes

Blushing When Aroused - Experimental Performance Improvements and Fixes

View File

UPDATE

Incremented to v3.0.0 because plugin is now ESLified and this not backwards compatible with existing save with ESP version.

Changes:

- ESP-FE

- Includes Estrus fix as according to bug reports from vpoteryaev and yeahhowaboutnooo it affected users even without mod

- Corrected OMEAX registration

EXPERIMENTAL: Do not use on serious save just yet. Please test on branch save or new game and report back if issues.

Based off Conditional Expressions Extended version.

Includes WowWowWibbleWoggleWazzieWu's HDT-SMP Physics Fix (untested).

Swaps OnMagicEffectApply (OMEA) to OnMagicEffectApplyEx (OMEAX). Read about former's problems here. While BWA's NPC cloak is still unrecommended, this may help overall.

Details

Used Papyrus Profiler and noticed BWA big chunk of calls. While large number does not always equal lot of work, reducing may help.

Simple explanation: OMEA turn NPC into call center. When called (magic effect is applied to them), they check call to see if relevant. With lot of cloak mods, can receive a lot of unrelated calls.

While check is not costly, sheer number of calls (compounded by number of applicable npcs) may be bad as can cause VM overstressing and stack dumping.

OMEAX basically add call screening. Only relevant calls reach call center and are guaranteed to require response. In personal test, chunk in Papyrus Profiler graph completely disappeared after swap.

Edit 4 cases of OMEA in original BWA (3 refalias, 1 ame).

Note: raising NPC limit if enabled will still increase BWA OnUpdate which could be costly tho less OMEA with this. Suggest stick with npc custom list.

Requirements

Version major incremented because no backwards compatibility and new added prerequisites:

PO3's Papyrus Extender for OMEAX.

FormList Manipulator if Milk Mod Economy user (Does BWA SE still work with MME? Never used)

Installation

New game recommended for testing. For testing in existing, recommend clean install or at least trying to use clean up in mcm first.

Future Plan

Maybe patch so Sex Flush work with OStim SA.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/05/2024
  • Category
  • Requires
    PO3's Papyrus Extender, FormList Manipulator (if Milk Mod Economy user)
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

People under the BWA mod wrote about saves being destroyed and huge stacks.  I just wanted to say here that this happened to me with the "override phenomena" option enabled or disabled (I don't remember exactly).  I just decided to inform people passing here.

1 hour ago, Soldream said:

People under the BWA mod wrote about saves being destroyed and huge stacks.  I just wanted to say here that this happened to me with the "override phenomena" option enabled or disabled (I don't remember exactly).  I just decided to inform people passing here.

not sure what phenomena (phoneme?) is, but this might help stack if related to OMEA in BWANPC since should help avoid VM overstressing. Never had issue so unsure as to cause of others' problems, recommend sticking with custom npc list to be careful tho.

if someone could test and try for stack dump issue, would be interesting.

47 minutes ago, BeranabusBarnes said:

not sure what phenomena (phoneme?) is, but this might help stack if related to OMEA in BWANPC since should help avoid VM overstressing. Never had issue so unsure as to cause of others' problems, recommend sticking with custom npc list to be careful tho.

if someone could test and try for stack dump issue, would be interesting.

Sorry, I don't speak English well.  I meant the option on the emotions tab, there in the upper-right corner there is an item about "fenoms"  definition.  BWA itself is very loading, this is true, but with this (or without this) option, the number of surveys could catch a loop and increase indefinitely.  This is also noticeable after the SexLab scenes.  When there are already too many surveys, actors wait a very long time for the operation to put their clothes back on.  This is a problem with BWA, not specifically with this optimizing mod.

Edited by Soldream

BWA users, remember to disable and uninstall it first:

1_ System > Clean up system
2_ System > Prepare to uninstall

\> SAVE, uninstall mod, LOAD SAVE, write "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1", wait to "SKYUI has registered new entries" message, SAVE, install new mod, LOAD SAVE again, write "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1", wait to "SKYUI has registered new entries" message and done.

itjustworks.jpg

Edited by turkeyNAC
4 hours ago, turkeyNAC said:

BWA users, remember to disable and uninstall it first:

1_ System > Clean up system
2_ System > Prepare to uninstall

\> SAVE, uninstall mod, LOAD SAVE, write "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1", wait to "SKYUI has registered new entries" message, SAVE, install new mod, LOAD SAVE again, write "setstage ski_configmanagerinstance 1", wait to "SKYUI has registered new entries" message and done.

forgot to add install note, ty for reminder

also note: please remember everyone, is experimental, don't break important saves! want to know if there are any issues.

Edited by BeranabusBarnes
On 2/5/2024 at 8:54 PM, Soldream said:

Sorry, I don't speak English well.  I meant the option on the emotions tab, there in the upper-right corner there is an item about "fenoms"  definition.  BWA itself is very loading, this is true, but with this (or without this) option, the number of surveys could catch a loop and increase indefinitely.  This is also noticeable after the SexLab scenes.  When there are already too many surveys, actors wait a very long time for the operation to put their clothes back on.  This is a problem with BWA, not specifically with this optimizing mod.

image.jpeg.76c04077625a7c954fca3c456e2c9c64.jpeg

lol which causes the bloat on or off?

9 hours ago, MizzaNoxxels said:

yessssir on that possible ostim sa patch

On 2/5/2024 at 5:47 PM, sofzx said:

Interesing. This old mod was really nice but was a nightmare for performance. Tracking to see a future ostim patch? thank you.😊

will probably take look now that fixes are done(?) and plugin is esp-fe.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a question about your mod. Do I need your mod or "Blush when aroused patch for conditional expression V1.0.2". Because, both seems to modifiy the same files.

Blush when aroused patch for Conditional expression v1.0.2, from this download page :

Edited by darkangel2041
20 hours ago, darkangel2041 said:

I have a question about your mod. Do I need your mod or "Blush when aroused patch for conditional expression V1.0.2". Because, both seems to modifiy the same files.

modify same files because this is built off that

19 hours ago, crajjjj said:

Imo main problem with Bwa is npc tracking and save bloat..with npcs disabled(by default ) I was able to reach lvl 50 without any issues. Is that treated with this mod somehow? 

prob not? should address stack dump and vm overload by onmagiceffectapply on ton of npcs.

2 hours ago, WarAcez said:

Will this impact the performance of standard and potato PCs?

prob not too noticeable unless applying to large number of npcs.

I was having a lot of script stack errors with BWA, but since switching to this (3.0.0), I don't have them at all. Thank you.

I use it for my main game save data at my own risk and have had no problems after 20 hours of real time play.

The Function of "blush when nude" seems doesn't work correctly on my game……I can't sure what cause this problem.The expressions from "conditional expression" can be played correctly when nude.No matter whether I tick the compatibility or not, the blush can't be shown correctly when nude

Edited by shnigs