cant get body morphs to work.

so as the post says i cant seem to get any body morphs to work. ive uninstalled and reinstalled CBBE several times and it doesnt seem to help. to the best of my knowledge i dont have any mods that should be interfering with it? heres my load order. ill admit im not very knowledgable regarding modding. just really getting into it with my new pc.

Screenshot 2024-02-05 113408.png

Screenshot 2024-02-05 113459.png

Screenshot 2024-02-05 113555.png

Screenshot 2024-02-05 113609.png

Sorry for my question, English is not my native language, but what do you mean by your question? You're not able to customize your body when editing a character, or you're having trouble using the bodyslide utility.

Your list of plugins, which you laid out in this way, was difficult for me to view. My head and eyes began to hurt. In addition, as far as I understand, your list does not have a load order and therefore in this form may not be very useful for solving problems.

At the moment, I only have one thought about the possible reason for the lack of sliders other than incompatibility. These are precisely the incorrect settings of some ini file. Either your mod manager is blocking these features.

First, let's try to enable the LooksMenu bugs patch. Open Buffout4.toml with notepad and enable it there.

[Compatibility]
F4EE = true # 1.6.20 - Patches various LooksMenu bugs

Although I think very little that this will solve the problem, it certainly won’t make things worse if we try this.

Also open f4ee.ini and check if all functions related to body morphs are enabled there.

Edited by DXCinereus

By body morphs, I assume you mean that when you build a body/outfit in bodyslide using a preset or adjusted sliders, in game the change to the clothing/body is not being applied?

1. Make sure you have checked "build morphs". This is the most common mistake.

2. Make sure when you installed the Bodyslide mod that you setup the path to the bodyslide output correctly. This is usually the second most common mistake.

3. Sim settlements conqueror and Armorsmith extended? You are asking for trouble.  All are obsolete and unreliable. You madman, good luck.

Edited by Nuka Cherry
  • 3 weeks later...

hey everyone that responded, sorry for the delay. work got busy as shit so i havent been online. thanks for responding, i figured out the issue and i feel stupi as hell.....i didnt activate modding in my ini.....i thought it used the one in my documents file but i had to paste the lines into my MO2 ini....