Something about Enderals facegen made their characters uglier than vanilla Skyrim and it makes using face saves kinda difficult. What would I need to change to fix it? I have all the requirements for the Face Data btw

Skyrim Nolvus

20240202143906_1.jpg.2a8a334f7e5baebfb47e6f55a1280589.jpg

Enderal (Same Face Save Data)

20240202143432_1.jpg.8cf56eb5da585808436325df04b76e2a.jpg

Skyrim Nolvus (Same face, different Race but same Race as Enderal) Doesn't look as good as with the Imperial but nowhere near as ugly and disfigured as Enderal

20240202143919_1.jpg.fa019fce81033d5ead25563a17b88fd7.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO, what mod adds these sliders?

20240202144955_1.jpg.d1db1b4cee37a92d1afcb7e8b06c19b9.jpg

Edited by llat229

The extra slider are HPH nodes I think. Even low poly heads have some adjustments, but HPH has a lot. Hm... so does ECE

As for the misshapen heads, could be associated with HPH or a mis-assigned or outright missing head model. Or missing soft dependencies (eyes, brows, etc etc)

Edited by anjenthedog
19 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

The extra slider are HPH nodes I think. Even low poly heads have some adjustments, but HPH has a lot. Hm... so does ECE

As for the misshapen heads, could be associated with HPH or a mis-assigned or outright missing head model. Or missing soft dependencies (eyes, brows, etc etc)

HPH is installed but not showing up, might have something to do with Enderal. But Enderal's default faces look weirdly different from Skyrim default because they made changes to the files but looking through SSEedit and swapping out the files doesn't change anything. Also, thank you for getting back to me on both topics.

The reason the face looks worse on Skyrim Nord is because it was made with an imperial face.

Here is a reference for default Enderal face models. The noses are larger, the cheeks look noticably more bloated from vanilla skyrim, all the lips have a upward curve to them that leaves them smiling. 

image.jpeg.5415640fd4d578fc47884a6a490b3cf7.jpeg

Edited by llat229

Understood about the Enderal "type" faces. I installed something recently... Masmer I think, that uses a custom race with a distinctly different head/face you just can't produce using the vanilla types, HPH or otherwise. But even if it's more vanilla (orc/nord/elf/redguard/bosmer/imperial/etc), not surprising that an unexpected race swap would cause a distorted "product".

Edited by anjenthedog