Fuz Ro D-oh doesn't work properly with quest from Loverslab

I have a strange bug with Fuz Ro D-oh, subtitles doesn't show up until i press esc to stop dialogue and gain access to my character movement.
If i didn't press esc after choosing a dialogue option, i can choose any dialogue option but the npc reply with some lips movement for talking but there is no subtitles
(I have SKSE - and I followed installation guide inside folder) any tips ?

3 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

Be sure that you have the right version of Fuz Ro D-oh for your game version.  The most recent version might not be the right one for you.

I'm not using AE, so i'm still SE and i use the "Supported game version: v1.5.97" 

13 minutes ago, Doramatsurugi said:

I'm not using AE, so i'm still SE and i use the "Supported game version: v1.5.97" 

Open the spoiler section at the bottom of the mod page to see which older version you need to use for that game version.

Also playing on 1.5.97 and as far as I know this is just how it works sometimes. For instance, if you advance dialogue too quickly, you sometimes end up with awkward silence for 2 minutes then the next dialogue options pop up. So basically what I'm saying is, it may not be the most robust mod, or its doing its best within the confinement of what is possible in Skyrim. If you were seeing this problem everywhere that would be one thing, but it seems from the OP that this is an isolated case.

You may also want to disable (or otherwise change) mods that affect the dialogue camera and/or dialogue headtracking while testing this.

Another thing would be to make sure the mod has the required seq file, as lack of one will break dialogue. It's been too long since I messed that up, I can't recall what the symptoms were exactly.

On 1/30/2024 at 10:39 AM, traison said:

Also playing on 1.5.97 and as far as I know this is just how it works sometimes. For instance, if you advance dialogue too quickly, you sometimes end up with awkward silence for 2 minutes then the next dialogue options pop up. So basically what I'm saying is, it may not be the most robust mod, or its doing its best within the confinement of what is possible in Skyrim. If you were seeing this problem everywhere that would be one thing, but it seems from the OP that this is an isolated case.

You may also want to disable (or otherwise change) mods that affect the dialogue camera and/or dialogue headtracking while testing this.

Another thing would be to make sure the mod has the required seq file, as lack of one will break dialogue. It's been too long since I messed that up, I can't recall what the symptoms were exactly.

I have this problem with all my quests mod (mostly coming from Loverslab),

I don't have any mod for dialogue camera, but i have "Improved Camera SE" and "Look what you see" so i disabled them, but it's still didn't work

and the mod tested have the seq file

so i'm kinda lost 😞

Edited by Doramatsurugi
  • 2 weeks later...