This may be a long shot, but can anyone recommend a mod that un-levels and expands merchant sales inventories? Basically, I'd like to see a reasonable selection of EVERYTHING in the shop listings right from the beginning. After all, why SHOULDN'T a shop sell powerful items that you can't possibly afford...yet? I've seen a couple of possibilities, but they seem to always include "no elven/daedric" rules, which seems a bit silly to me. If you're going to include everything, that should mean EVERYTHING.

Many thanks for any suggestions you have.

Rochndil, who is getting close to finishing up his revised modlist for the latest go...

Do it yourself

ConstructionSet:

Create a new chest and put all the armor in the chest.

Place the chest in all shops that sell armors.  ( below the floor like the other merchant chests )

Set chest ownership to the merchant of the respective store.

Save as new esp

Done.

Set the esp active in your ModManager and in the load order it should be the last armor/clothes Mod.

Now he/she will cell the armor.

• 1 month later...