Fox Island 1.3

View File

This modpage is the demo version, when 2.0 gets released I might create a new page for it, so if you're here I guess you're a tester or pioneer, the mod is still WIP, I wasn't supposed to release it, but if you fancy being a tester, why not give it a go, thanks for the input, the mod will be complete soon, adding more locations, wildlife as a gamer requested, scenic routes, a detailed player home, the Island will be expanded, expect new districts as well. such as misty forest, freeport, deep bridge world, northern spirit of the fox town, artic north tribe, Tower of the wise fox, swampy lands, city of the northern lights and the backwood

I think I posted on one of your earlier pages for this a while back, maybe on Nexus, but which Fox Island(s) do you imagine this being set on? The best known are the pair of Fox Islands just off the coast of Maine (in Knox County), with the only real town on the larger island being Vinalhaven. This seems like your best option while staying somewhat close to the Boston area.

Still in New England, there is a lesser-known Fox Island by Rhode Island which has a large home on it, and another by Cape Cod (so closer to Boston) which is entirely uninhabited. A little ways "up west" along the Atlantic coast there is also a Fox Island in Chesapeake Bay near the Maryland/Virginia border, which has a research station and used to house a hunting lodge going back a century or so, but is mostly swallowed up by sea level rise more recently.

Fox Island is clearly a popular name.

Edited by vaultbait

Sorry if my questions are strange. I would love to take part in testing, but there are some things that prevent me from doing this. But let's not talk about that.

1) Are there any plans for any friendly NPCs to appear on the island?
2) Will there be any quests in the final version, or at least a treasure hunt, to make exploring the new location a little more interesting?
3) Do you already have or are planning a place for your own settlement? Yes, I read about my own house, but a house and a settlement are slightly different things.