Is it possible to get physic to work for a follower who uses a different body than your default?

Essentially the title. A lot of NPCs in my game use a different body than my default body (UNP pinup). I have physics enables for my default body. But would it be possible to have 3BA physics enables at the same time for NPCs in my game that use that body type?

2 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Afaik, any body that has the correct skeleton and mesh will be equipped with the necessary bits to invoke CBPC/SMP response.

Interesting. I did notice that this follower has breast physics. Despite not using the body I have installed by default.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39913

But other followers (who mostly use 3BA) don't. (e.g)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/58979

Any reason you can think of 3BA bodies wouldn't work?

Both SMP and CBPC have ways to filter which actors physics presets apply to, so yes it is possible. Is it available as an out-of-the-box experience? Dunno, I have my own custom setups. Need to know which system you intend to use first though.

2 hours ago, Jadsar said:

Interesting. I did notice that this follower has breast physics. Despite not using the body I have installed by default.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/39913

But other followers (who mostly use 3BA) don't. (e.g)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/58979

Any reason you can think of 3BA bodies wouldn't work?

All I can think of IFF they're 3BA, is that again, they're not using the right skeleton, OR there's a configuration issue, or if you'[re looking for SMP response, if I'm not mistaken, NPCs don't automatically enable SMP, at least using the body versions I'm using. (CBBE-3BBB and BHUNP, both are early versions)

Edited by anjenthedog
miswording
7 hours ago, traison said:

Both SMP and CBPC have ways to filter which actors physics presets apply to, so yes it is possible. Is it available as an out-of-the-box experience? Dunno, I have my own custom setups. Need to know which system you intend to use first though.

I'm using CBPC. I'm not wed to using it though. I only started using physics yesterday. 

8 minutes ago, Jadsar said:

I'm using CBPC. I'm not wed to using it though. I only started using physics yesterday. 

You'd probably get away with just defining physics presets for the 3BBB bones then. So, in one of the CBPCMasterConfig*.txt files, define:

[ConfigMap]
<
L Breast01=3baBreastL1
L Breast02=3baBreastL2
L Breast03=3baBreastL3
>

<
R Breast01=3baBreastR1
R Breast02=3baBreastR2
R Breast03=3baBreastR3
>

Then obtain or create a corresponding CBPConfig*.txt file with the physics presets. Make sure the names in CBPCMasterConfig*.txt match the value prefixes in CBPConfig*.txt, i.e.:

3baBreastL1.gravityBias 0.015 0.0105

Edited by traison
6 hours ago, traison said:

You'd probably get away with just defining physics presets for the 3BBB bones then. So, in one of the CBPCMasterConfig*.txt files, define:

[ConfigMap]
<
L Breast01=3baBreastL1
L Breast02=3baBreastL2
L Breast03=3baBreastL3
>

<
R Breast01=3baBreastR1
R Breast02=3baBreastR2
R Breast03=3baBreastR3
>

Then obtain or create a corresponding CBPConfig*.txt file with the physics presets. Make sure the names in CBPCMasterConfig*.txt match the value prefixes in CBPConfig*.txt, i.e.:

3baBreastL1.gravityBias 0.015 0.0105

Thank you. I was able to get it working.