NPCs become fully dressed once they have an orgasm. Why so?

No big deal as it has almost always happened from day one of SL use and it isn't 100% but approaches it. I am just curious as to why.

If it were real life I would be wondering about the possible nearby presence of an angry spouse. as she readies herself for a quick escape. :  )

Obviously I am doing something wrong ingame but have no idea as to what, while at least it tells me of Casanovian success when the SLSO widget fails.

It it happens the moment they have a climax without the animation ending, than something gets added to their inventory and they auto equip it. When a char equips something in Sexlab, they also re equip their gear.

Find out what is doing it, can be mods who add tongues for example

26 minutes ago, Gukahn said:

When a char equips something in Sexlab, they also re equip their gear.

This, and I haven't found a workaround for it yet. A mod I made equips an invisible armor piece for effects and it causes this issue. I delayed the effect to allow for the animation to end - i.e. for me its now a potential race condition between SL's final stage timer and the timer in my quest.

Using the "inv" command on an actor before and after may reveal the item if its not otherwise obvious what it is.

14 minutes ago, traison said:

This, and I haven't found a workaround for it yet. A mod I made equips an invisible armor piece for effects and it causes this issue. I delayed the effect to allow for the animation to end - i.e. for me its now a potential race condition between SL's final stage timer and the timer in my quest.

Using the "inv" command on an actor before and after may reveal the item if its not otherwise obvious what it is.

OsmelMC found one for this tongue feature. The Items get added before the actors get undressed but how he made them equip and unequip them I don't know since I'm more a user than anything else but I imagine it can't be too hard to find out which script is doing it 🤔

On 1/13/2024 at 10:08 PM, Gukahn said:

It it happens the moment they have a climax without the animation ending, than something gets added to their inventory and they auto equip it. When a char equips something in Sexlab, they also re equip their gear.

Find out what is doing it, can be mods who add tongues for example

The mod that added the tongues or at least planted them on my slaves seems to be SexLab Utility Plus. Not yet 100% confirmed but close. It also screwed up my followers and hookers.

My char "checked" with an NPC(Reldith at Rorikstead) via inv before and after orgasm and she simply equipped the clothes that she took off before the action. None were added. It also seems to ONLY apply to real orgasms (the ones with blatant sound effects and rapid SLSO widget bar drop) not the minor repetitive capable ones.

I am a long term user of SLSO (being an old fashioned romantic : ) as the NPC orgasm is the main aim)  I wonder if it is SLSO or else something that interacts with it. As I never not use it I cannot confirm this.

Edited by Will55
1 hour ago, Will55 said:

The mod that added the tongues or at least planted them on my slaves seems to be SexLab Utility Plus. Not yet 100% confirmed but close. It also screwed up my followers and hookers.

My char "checked" with an NPC(Reldith at Rorikstead) via inv before and after orgasm and she simply equipped the clothes that she took off before the action. None were added. It also seems to ONLY apply to real orgasms (the ones with blatant sound effects and rapid SLSO widget bar drop) not the minor repetitive capable ones.

I am along term user of SLSO (being an old fashioned romantic : ) as the NPC orgasm is the main aim)  I wonder if it is SLSO or else something that interacts with it. As I never not use it I cannot confirm this.

The thing with the tongues from Ulitliy is, that they are not visible for you when they are added to inventory. at least that was the case for me when I still used that feature. You can disable it in sexlabs mcm, I believe it is either under expressions or animation settings. See if that helps. I doubt it's SLO unless it adds it's own items. Been a while since I used it 🤔

On 1/14/2024 at 3:31 AM, Gukahn said:

The thing with the tongues from Ulitliy is, that they are not visible for you when they are added to inventory. at least that was the case for me when I still used that feature. You can disable it in sexlabs mcm, I believe it is either under expressions or animation settings. See if that helps. I doubt it's SLO unless it adds it's own items. Been a while since I used it 🤔

Yes. they can usually only be seen via inv unless worn as I discovered. Unticking the face item box that SexLab Urility Plus (SLUP) adds to the SL MCM had no effect on what is in the inv IIRC and ONLY LHS unClicking of it removed them totally. What was strange was that the SLUP MCM IS still present in cleaned saves so that is a little scary. But, IMHO all of this has nothing to do with the sudden post major orgasm onset of "get dressed".

Edited by Will55
14 hours ago, Tlam99 said:

SL triggers works perfect for tongues.

In what way exactly? My problem with the tongues was that they stuck out of the chins of slaves and looked idiotic, and I am no fan of ahegao at best.

"traison" did try to help but the script use defeated me, and it was only fixed when another SLUP caused problem had me going insane:

23 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Not really a reply but a congratulations and a hearty "thank you" for the Vargr series as even my fastidious, and always difficult to please, spouse was impressed. She does not play Skyrim much now( Baldurs gate fan) but looked over my shoulder while I was laughing my head off to see what was so funny and she then hogged my main PC for the next hour or so while she went through the episodes so I sent her the URL just to get my PC back. Her comment was mostly about just how well done it all was, so I pass this on to you.

2 hours ago, Will55 said:

Not really a reply but a congratulations and a hearty "thank you" for the Vargr series as even my fastidious, and always difficult to please, spouse was impressed. She does not play Skyrim much now( Baldurs gate fan) but looked over my shoulder while I was laughing my head off to see what was so funny and she then hogged my main PC for the next hour or so while she went through the episodes so I sent her the URL just to get my PC back. Her comment was mostly about just how well done it all was, so I pass this on to you.

Thank you very very much, that is very kind of you and your Wife, I appreciate it 😃 and hope you have fun reading the upcoming chapters too 🍺🥳

On 1/13/2024 at 12:37 PM, traison said:

AddItem triggers auto re-equip everything (NPC only, not PC). Standard Skyrim.

As far as I can remember it, the trick is, that you directly equip item. Not "AddItem". Just "equipItem". You'd think that legit code would be "check inventory", "add item if required", "equip item". Nope, ugly hack works better.

SL framework does the same with "female strap-on".

Note: SKSE "Ex" functions help(fix bug) with items that have custom enchantements.

After that you need to call QueueNiNodeUpdate() (to repaint actor).

Reverse can be "legit". Unequip, Remove and another QueueNiNodeUpdate()

P.S.:

In SL Triggers, command ZAZ LeakyPussy2B.json should work correctly. On female tho, because some(many) ZAZ items don't work on males.