Mods Compatible with 1.6.1130 (+Requirements)

Hey all, I'm a bit new to being more than on surface level of Skyrim mods, though I've been playing with mods for years. I noticed that it's really difficult to tell which mods are properly compatible with 1.6.1130, which, I know, I could back install, but my non LL mods are all already 11.6.1130 compatible and I'm lazy af to redownload all of them. I'm still new to mod creation, my only work was on Stardew Valley, but I'd like to get into it more. I digress. 

The point of this forum is to create a constantly updated list of Skyrim mods that are fully able to be played with AE 1.6.1130 (or SE and all DLC). Not only that, but to include links to every single requirement needed for each mod, and only if those requirements are also 1.6.1130 compatible. Maybe someone has already created this and I'm just blind. If so, I'll happily delete this. Otherwise, please post in the comments/thread, your own or mods that you know are AE 1.6.1130 compatible. I don't mind doing the research into their requirements, though, if you know, links are appreciated. I will update the list as regularly as possible, and if I'm ever planning on disappearing, I'll make sure to make it editable/leave it to another person.

The only rules of this list are

1. No shaming others for their mod choices

2. Please check if the mod you're talking about is already on the list

3. Nothing involving Pedophilia (you can use the Skyrim Teens Mod if you really like the storyline of a younger character).

4. Sexual and Non-sexual mods are allowed.

5. No posting direct downloads, only links to them.

6. We must give the creators full credit, but also porters, because they do great work too. 

7. If you know a mod is incompatible with another, but it's not written on the mod post, please include it, or any patches there are.

8. This should be obvious but, no bullying, trolling, or harassment.

If you are a mod author and do not want your mod to be linked to on this list, please contact me and I will remove it ASAP. 

No posting on this list mods that you'd like to be ported. We can create a separate list for those. I enjoy modding, though I'm still learning proper coding. I barely know how to properly write .json files. I'm more of a copy and learn type, but if anyone wants to teach me how to port mods, I'd happily help out with their work loads. I'm also really good at fixing/rewriting broken english, if anyone who is still learning wants help polishing their work.

I'll wait to post the first list until I have enough on it to actually make an impact, but please start letting me know if there are any you know of.

I hate to bring the mood down but there's already a list for this. Here. I'm not saying you should full stop doing what you want, but creating a separate list sounds like a lot of effort for little gains.

Also 1.6.1130 it's likely to be gone soon when they update the game yet again.

Also also

55 minutes ago, panicitslove said:

I noticed that it's really difficult to tell which mods are properly compatible with 1.6.1130

it's not difficult really. You only need to check if the mod contains a dll, then confirm if the mod was updated recently, mentions specific SKSE or game versions in the description. That's usually enough to know if the mod works in X version or not. If not you can always download, install and try it. If the DLL fails to load your mod manager will tell you. That's it, all other file types work the same if we're talking about 1130 (if you were downgrading to a previous version you'd need to install a mod to backport some functions and avoid problems, but since you're talking about the current latest version there's no additional steps really).