too many choices!!!!

nath28king

Hi everyone!

every time I want to download a mod there is a couple options to choose from ( for example Immwesive Bodies)  and i dont know wich ones to go with. if its not obvious by now ,im new to the website and modding in general. PLEASE help meeeeee!!!

thank you for your time

N28K

For the mods you want in the downloads section there is a thread that you can go to. If you are in any way unclear on the options that you want or would want or need further clarification on that mod. Post there. Give a load order in spoilers (just to make sure that you have what is needed and don't have anything that will cause a conflict) and what you want or desire the end results to be. The members from that post or the OP himself/ herself should be able to give some guidance. Ultimately it is up to you to decide. If you use a mod manager, and I advise you do do so where ever possible, you should have no problem removing that mod if you decide it isn't something you want. Of course unless otherwise stated by the OP.

If it is a combination of mods or choice between mods that you should post a new thread in tech support thread of that game or mod system. Be clear in the info and again post the load order and any combination of mods not currently in the order but ones that you want to put there for the members there to post guidance. There are lots of choices and lots of opinions. If it is body replaces or other visible changes ask for some post examples of the body, armor etc.

sorry for the confusion! i'm trying to mod skyrim and i dont know what file to take from the download link and i'm really confused about it. taking again immersive bodies as example, when you click to download it there is five choices of files but I don't know what to pick and can't seem to find an answer on the mod's page. so if you could help me sort this thing out i'll be very happy!

Posted · Hidden by DoctaSax, November 2, 2013 - double post
Hidden by DoctaSax, November 2, 2013 - double post

sorry for the confusion! i'm trying to mod skyrim and i dont know what file to take from the download link and i'm really confused about it. taking again immersive bodies as example, when you click to download it there is five choices of files but I don't know what to pick and can't seem to find an answer on the mod's page. so if you could help me sort this thing out i'll be very happy!

Let's see there is vanilla cake, Strawberry Cake, Cheesecake, Toffee cake......

Seriously what is this even supposed to be for?

Hummmm CheeseCake... yummmmm. 

Many people might not even be using those bodies. I would advice you to post on that thread about those bodies. Someone there should be able to help you figure out which to choose from.

Greetings.

Sorry but at this moment , it seems you cannot download your "example mod" at the Nexus : 

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/38122

Perhaps , another "example" ?

Modding for Skyrim is not so easy like for Oblivion ... you must choice one "family" first ... and no one is "perfect" at this time.

For Oblivion, that's right, there is a lot of different bodies , but most of them are not realistic ( in the "HGEC" family)  ... only synthetic "boobs" look like that.

I found one more realistic ... but for a "pregnant "body so .... 

I like the "UNP-UNPB" family , but the texture is wrong  ( incorrect) ... the "Knees" are " abominable " , but it's possible to "tweak" them by some UVeted tweak .... not very practice in fact.

May be the last Petrovitch 's "Dream Girl"  ??? ...

Cheers.

Hi ,

@ nath28king

No sorry , because i don't play Skyrim anymore ( i don't want to updated my version before i finish a very big a diificult add-on . Stopped since the updated 1.7.7.6 ... and i don't want the Steam 's updates ruin my mod).

Also , I came back to Oblivion ,because i need to  finish or terminate some mods before the ending of Windows XP operating system ( in fact , this is because i use "DDS Converter2" ... this utility doesn't work well under W7) .

I link the body i use ( Unique Player body/texture)  for my female character but , there are a very litlle oufits/armors compatible with it. 

So it's better to not try to play with a  haracter like that..... ;°)

I like the UNP family , but my boyfriend prefer the "ADEC" body ( it looks like the Oblivion HGEC body ...)

Skyrim is to confuse .... yes , you're right , there are  too many choices .... last time a was modding for Skyrim, i was working on a "mixed texture " compatible UNP, CBBEv3 and ADEC , but this is stil a WIP project ... i'm too busy right .

Cheers.

PS ; I've found this one  this morning ... looks interresting , and this is a "real new" body , not an "Ersatz" ( sorry don't known the english term ... )  from the vanilla body like UNP , CBBE , etc ...

http://cgkrista.blogspot.de/2012/04/tes5-skyrim-lady-body-lb.html

http://narod.ru/disk/51908532001.ba9951e912953899da6efde30a733586/LadyBody_v1.4.rar.html

I've downloaded the version 1-4 ... ( there are armors  and clothes converted too in this file, of course)

The link is from one of this topic ( page 3 , post # 42 )  about Kris+A mods :

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/5432-krista-lady-mods/page-3

NB : the file from Skyrim Nexus is under "Moderation" ( !!!???!!!)  at this moment ...  do you "speak" russian ? .... ;°) ... it was one of my native language ...  "was"  and not "is" ... unfortunatly. 

I can even speak russian but no more read ...so  it's better to use a "translator"  ...

Bye.

Archived