Milk Botteling Machine

I am tired of drowning in thousands of small milk bottles and only being able to process 10 at a time with my colonists. So I coded a mod that adds a machine that does this for you. Just put small milk bottles in and big bottles pop out (after 1 hour). It also works in reverse!

The texture is from the semen Processor mod by Winderig:

It depends on the Milkable Colonists mod by onslort:

and [SYR] Processor Framework:

<downloadUrl>https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2633514537</downloadUrl>

Milk botteling machine.zip

Do you mind if I make a patch to add your milk bottling process to the semen processor to save building space?

Never mind, i read through the code and you use processor framework so it might be weird to use with cooking recipe by Semen Processor.

Also you have yet to update your texture path, and still use texture from semen processor and not your own.

So i take liberty to copy refinery-double texture from VE-Texture-Variation and also update texture path.

(Tested: work)

RJW-MilkBottelingMachine.rar

Edited by DazDazDaz
6 hours ago, DazDazDaz said:

Do you mind if I make a patch to add your milk bottling process to the semen processor to save building space?

Never mind, i read through the code and you use processor framework so it might be weird to use with cooking recipe by Semen Processor.

Also you have yet to update your texture path, and still use texture from semen processor and not your own.

So i take liberty to copy refinery-double texture from VE-Texture-Variation and also update texture path.

(Tested: work)

RJW-MilkBottelingMachine.rar 168.46 kB · 2 downloads

thx. I am new to this so I appreciate the help.

9 hours ago, CardinalBirb said:

thank you! love convenient things like these. any chance on getting this on git for auto updater? or would this not really get an update?

No, not really. I am not familiar with setting up github (tried it once, got confused and went back to making it on my PC wich I am used to)