Some questions about retail mannequins

Wasn't sure where to post this as it's not a technical issue, just looking for a bit of advise really.

Basically I want to place some retail mannequins in nightclubs or restaurants for decorative reasons, looking to theme lots with mannequins dressed up etc, however I'd also like to try and pose them differently, I did some searching but can't find anything on using custom poses on mannequins, does anyone know if you can add custom poses that you can use on sims with the pose player and apply them to mannequins or is this something that can't be done? In game I can only see generic retail poses, not any of my custom poses that I have with the pose player.

I also want to find out if you can remove the default grey underwear from the mannequins? I have a mod that enables realistic skintones to be applied to mannequins, it appears as a glove accessory that you can apply, but if you want to have naked mannequins to create a themed strip club for example having the annoying grey underwear is ruining it.

Any insights on the above would be welcome ?

You might want to use:

https://modthesims.info/d/639691/realistic-mannequins-new-skintone-read-description.html While these are not nude.

https://dopecherryblossomheart.tumblr.com/post/151632802337/dannysims-sexy-mannequin-poses-my-first These are override poses for mannequins.

https://modthesims.info/d/590541/mannequin-uncapper.html to add some more mannequins.

You may use Sims4Studio to edit these packages, adjust the skin tones and/or use also Blender to adjust the poses. I think it's only possible to override the few mannequin poses so you will be limited a little bit.

I thought this would be the case, looks like I'm a bit stuck then, I already have mod from the first link you posted for the realistic skin tones, it still doesn't allow the removal of the underwear, I don't want to replace the retail poses as such, just have the ability to use additional poses as well as the default poses.

I have no idea how to use blender either so changing the poses that way is a bit of a no no for me and I'm a bit scared of messing something up if I try LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been able to make a new skintone myself, I created a new package in Sims 4 Studio, copying the mannequin skintone replacement package you linked (the glove accessory), I overrided the texture with another skintone texture I edited in Photoshop, it took some fiddling about but I managed to do it.

I'm still trying to figure out how to replace a mannequin pose with a pose from a pack I want to use, I can't find any idiot proof easy to follow tutorials anywhere, not for Sims 4 Studio anyway, I downloaded Blender as well to see if I could figure out how to do it but it still makes no sense to me whatsoever LOL.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...