Looking for some help with getting some HCOS and related mods working correctly.

Im looking for someone so really help me with getting these Skyrim mods working right. This is my first time moding and I dont really understand what im doing. I had a friend say he would help me, but has decided to ghost on me. Im using Vortex and while the game runs and most of the mods run, its not doing what i was told it would do by my friend. Im kinda hoping someone can sit down with me in anyway and help me get these mods working the way the are suppose to.

Mods im using are:
Sexlab
Defeat
Horny creatures of Skyrim
Hentai creatures of Skyrim

Shlongs of Skyrim

and some clothing mods.

I have animations installed, Most of the mods are working but its not working at 100%. I have error messages and such, i can supply images if needed, this is just my first time modding and i dont have anyone to help me. I was told it was easy but im dont understand how to find the things people need to see whats going on with my set up. Can someone please help in any way?

Thank you.

have you installed FNIS and the requirement mods for each of the mods you have right now. Bodyslide also helps with the clothing mods as well. i think an image of what you currently have in the load order would also help

one key thing is to not mix up LE (limited edition) and SE/AE (special edition is versions up to v1.5.97, also now AE is up v1.6 and higher, latest release is v1.6.1130).

LE is a 32 bit system, the SE/AE is a 64bit system, and mixing them together will be interesting/problematic.

Assuming you are on Skyrim v1.6.1130, go for mods in the SE compatibility list.

You shouldn't have both Sexlab framework v165 and v166 active - if you are on Skyrim v1.6.1130,. remove the v165, keep v166.

There's different versions of files in your modlist, the HornyCreaturesOfSkrim_v2_1a.zip should probably go, just keep the HornyCreaturesOfSkrimSE_v2_1a.zip

The storageUtil.dll and mfgconsole.dll - somewhere there's some LE mods lurking, or SKSE is the wrong version

StorageUtil is in the papyrus mods, it looks like you're on the right version (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files) but something is unhappy. What version of SKSE are you using? https://skse.silverlock.org/ if you are on skyrm v1.6.1130, you should be on SKSE 2.2.5.

For the animation packs, you've also got a mix of LE and SE. FNIS SE should be complaining the SLAL Billy * _LE.zip ; I'm going to guess that Vortex comments about a file conflict and is set to overwrite all of the files in the LE version with the SE. If you are going to load the Billy anims, you probably just need one pack 2024-1-1. Caution - it has other requirements like ABC. If you're starting on creatures, you may want to start with FunnyBizness, it has less dependencies.

In general I'd also suggest adding USSEP and ASLAL to your game - that skips the Helgen cart cut scene, and goes straight to character creation. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272

That gives a nice quiet room to check everything is working - your character should be able to walk/jump, and have the right body.

also, anticipating a future problem - please set Steam to not automatically update skyrim . A version update may be coming in January, and would alter SKSE, and everything else with SKSE as a dependency, so you'd potentially have to update the mods (again).

7 hours ago, JimUpdating said:

one key thing is to not mix up LE (limited edition) and SE/AE (special edition is versions up to v1.5.97, also now AE is up v1.6 and higher, latest release is v1.6.1130).

LE is a 32 bit system, the SE/AE is a 64bit system, and mixing them together will be interesting/problematic.

Assuming you are on Skyrim v1.6.1130, go for mods in the SE compatibility list.

You shouldn't have both Sexlab framework v165 and v166 active - if you are on Skyrim v1.6.1130,. remove the v165, keep v166.

There's different versions of files in your modlist, the HornyCreaturesOfSkrim_v2_1a.zip should probably go, just keep the HornyCreaturesOfSkrimSE_v2_1a.zip

The storageUtil.dll and mfgconsole.dll - somewhere there's some LE mods lurking, or SKSE is the wrong version

StorageUtil is in the papyrus mods, it looks like you're on the right version (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files) but something is unhappy. What version of SKSE are you using? https://skse.silverlock.org/ if you are on skyrm v1.6.1130, you should be on SKSE 2.2.5.

For the animation packs, you've also got a mix of LE and SE. FNIS SE should be complaining the SLAL Billy * _LE.zip ; I'm going to guess that Vortex comments about a file conflict and is set to overwrite all of the files in the LE version with the SE. If you are going to load the Billy anims, you probably just need one pack 2024-1-1. Caution - it has other requirements like ABC. If you're starting on creatures, you may want to start with FunnyBizness, it has less dependencies.

In general I'd also suggest adding USSEP and ASLAL to your game - that skips the Helgen cart cut scene, and goes straight to character creation. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/266 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/272

That gives a nice quiet room to check everything is working - your character should be able to walk/jump, and have the right body.

Ok i have taken those mods out and looked at the SKSE it is 2.2.5.
Im still not understanding what is causing the loader to give that error, i also know that the framework isnt loading right as its always saying its initialing, the creature framework is version 3.1

if the game is starting, then you're probably on skyrim v1.6.1130, and SKSE 2.2.5 is correct.

SexlabFramework with just v166, does that remove the StorageUtil.dll warning?

Jcontainers - the screengrab has v4.2.7, you may want v4.2.8 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495/?tab=files

MCM Helper - the screengrab has v.1.4.0, you may want v1.5.0 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53000?tab=files

Sexlabutility plus - the screengrab has a v20231003, so prior to the AE1.6.1130 update, there is a v20231230 on OsmelMC Mod Tweaks. 

MFGConsole.dll - not certain which mod is loading this, it isn't in my setup. Vortex should have set up a staging directory (ie F:\SteamStaging\), open up the directory with file explorer, and search for MFGConsole, windows should find a file like MFGConsole.dll.vortex_lnk. The directory it is in will be which mod is in need of an update.

VortexStaginh.png

24 minutes ago, JimUpdating said:

if the game is starting, then you're probably on skyrim v1.6.1130, and SKSE 2.2.5 is correct.

SexlabFramework with just v166, does that remove the StorageUtil.dll warning?

Jcontainers - the screengrab has v4.2.7, you may want v4.2.8 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16495/?tab=files

MCM Helper - the screengrab has v.1.4.0, you may want v1.5.0 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/53000?tab=files

Sexlabutility plus - the screengrab has a v20231003, so prior to the AE1.6.1130 update, there is a v20231230 on OsmelMC Mod Tweaks. 

MFGConsole.dll - not certain which mod is loading this, it isn't in my setup. Vortex should have set up a staging directory (ie F:\SteamStaging\), open up the directory with file explorer, and search for MFGConsole, windows should find a file like MFGConsole.dll.vortex_lnk. The directory it is in will be which mod is in need of an update.

VortexStaginh.png

Never really know what to do when is does this...
image.png.c9bb5ac00024312537f476a60e22ecb2.png

that's fine - FNIS has written some of the animations to its own database, confirm to use the newer files. If anything, a good sign - things are updating and working.

Is FNIS reporting animations are loaded, no warnings or errors, when you run FNIS?

Is Skyrim starting, and is there a warning about .dll versions?

Are you appearing in a quiet cell, with the character race/face/body menu?

Just now, JimUpdating said:

that's fine - FNIS has written some of the animations to its own database, confirm to use the newer files. If anything, a good sign - things are updating and working.

Is FNIS reporting animations are loaded, no warnings or errors, when you run FNIS?

Is Skyrim starting, and is there a warning about .dll versions?

Are you appearing in a quiet cell, with the character race/face/body menu?

FNIS show no errors
Skyrim is starting,
Should i be starting a new game or am i good to continue to load my current save?
the SKSE error still pops up and the framework says its still initializing im testing to see if things have changed or are running as ive been told they should.

1 hour ago, MilosLegacy said:

FNIS show no errors
Skyrim is starting,
Should i be starting a new game or am i good to continue to load my current save?
the SKSE error still pops up and the framework says its still initializing im testing to see if things have changed or are running as ive been told they should.

It appears that Papyrus.dll for SOS is not not working...

I'd suggest a new game, use the alternate start to test everything, and then once the errors are cleared I'd still suggest a new game.

There could be all sorts of orphaned scripts and variables with all the mod updates.

If the issue has narrowed down to SOS, then consider HIMBO+TNG, which skips the need for dll, or SAM Lite on vectorplexis.com, so go to the SOS 

For SOS, there is a specific .dll for skyrim v1.6.1130 

PapyrusUtil?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files v4.5 was in your mod list?

po3_papyrusextender.dll, papyrus tweaks.dll?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22854?tab=files for papyrus power of 3 tweaks?

6 minutes ago, JimUpdating said:

I'd suggest a new game, use the alternate start to test everything, and then once the errors are cleared I'd still suggest a new game.

There could be all sorts of orphaned scripts and variables with all the mod updates.

If the issue has narrowed down to SOS, then consider HIMBO+TNG, which skips the need for dll, or SAM Lite on vectorplexis.com, so go to the SOS 

For SOS, there is a specific .dll for skyrim v1.6.1130 

PapyrusUtil?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files v4.5 was in your mod list?

po3_papyrusextender.dll, papyrus tweaks.dll?

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22854?tab=files for papyrus power of 3 tweaks?

ill try this, but i also noticed that the Papyrus for sexlab wasnt loading either, one second everything was good then its not. Am i just that messed up, would it be better to delete everything and try to reinstall everything for the 5th time?

if by "framework still initializing", sexlab hasn't got to a screen that looks like animation settings/voices/hotkeys, then something is still borked.

Get USSEP and ASLAL, and debug with a new game 

has a section on which SKSE additions (Papyrus, Address library) are typically installed.

image.thumb.png.3839476ae332b067815b97cabe12fb20.png

sexlab.png

I wouldn't suggest a clean reinstall yet. If you can get to a new game, and the character can walk around in the cell without t-posing, and you can see the MCM with a list of mods that have menu options, then you've got something to debug.

I would be highly suspicious of trying to go with an existing save from a playthrough - there will be all sorts of orphaned scripts, such that even if you have the right configuration "now" in vortex, the existing save will be a bit of a frankenstein's monster. In some of my prior posts trying to help others, someone had some scripts that updated in a playthrough, and that was triggering random crash to desktop.

15 minutes ago, JimUpdating said:

if by "framework still initializing", sexlab hasn't got to a screen that looks like animation settings/voices/hotkeys, then something is still borked.

Get USSEP and ASLAL, and debug with a new game 

has a section on which SKSE additions (Papyrus, Address library) are typically installed.

image.thumb.png.3839476ae332b067815b97cabe12fb20.png

sexlab.png

I think what happened was there was a file being used first when it needed to be accessed after, everything seems to be running right now besides the boot up. If i find the SKSE file, should i just delete the folder if its not being used? maybe its still being referenced?

you can delete/disable the mod, and then start a new game. 

if it wasn't needed, then the game should start, your character will be in a quiet cell, the MCM will be available, and SexLab will be visible in the MCM and be able to say if everything is there that it needs.

please don't just delete directories - this is how to confuse any mod installer.

please don't try to continue an existing playthrough - the orphaned scripts and variables might be able to continue for a while, but errors can build up such that the save will become corrupt and have CTD issues.

This is why you need to make certain skyrim won't update automatically when the next update comes in. If there's an update to SKSE and the utilities, you'll have to start a new playthrough. there's a lot of posts where changing/updating scripts during a playthrough is to be avoided like the plague. Some mod authors include a shutdown for their mods, to allow for an update, but that requires that the specific mod installed properly, and I'm not getting that from your description. 

I have a fairly set routine I test for a playthrough, before I commit too much time and invest in a new character. I uses ASLAL, select a preset character, start in Breezehome, and walk around Whiterun to check textures and conversations (SL Eager NPCs) and rumors of new quests and crafting recipes have updated. I then restart at Lakeview, and speed run through Embershard and Bleakfalls, which tests combat and magic and creatures and textures. If the modlist passes the test, then I'll actually make a character.

If you're looking for some mods to make restarting easier, then look for Muzuleft on Nexus - that'll give a lot of crafting and enchanting material. 

55 minutes ago, JimUpdating said:

you can delete/disable the mod, and then start a new game. 

if it wasn't needed, then the game should start, your character will be in a quiet cell, the MCM will be available, and SexLab will be visible in the MCM and be able to say if everything is there that it needs.

please don't just delete directories - this is how to confuse any mod installer.

please don't try to continue an existing playthrough - the orphaned scripts and variables might be able to continue for a while, but errors can build up such that the save will become corrupt and have CTD issues.

This is why you need to make certain skyrim won't update automatically when the next update comes in. If there's an update to SKSE and the utilities, you'll have to start a new playthrough. there's a lot of posts where changing/updating scripts during a playthrough is to be avoided like the plague. Some mod authors include a shutdown for their mods, to allow for an update, but that requires that the specific mod installed properly, and I'm not getting that from your description. 

I have a fairly set routine I test for a playthrough, before I commit too much time and invest in a new character. I uses ASLAL, select a preset character, start in Breezehome, and walk around Whiterun to check textures and conversations (SL Eager NPCs) and rumors of new quests and crafting recipes have updated. I then restart at Lakeview, and speed run through Embershard and Bleakfalls, which tests combat and magic and creatures and textures. If the modlist passes the test, then I'll actually make a character.

If you're looking for some mods to make restarting easier, then look for Muzuleft on Nexus - that'll give a lot of crafting and enchanting material. 

Ok that makes sense, ill mess around it some and see what its doing. the SKSL is the only thing still happening, the rest of the mods seem to be working, but im not sure. The one who said he'd help me said that i should be able to play like normal and ill randomly get mounted. Ill see a bit more if everything is working right.
Thank you for your help, hopefully I can figure everything out and be more accurate with what im looking for.

7 hours ago, MilosLegacy said:

Ok that makes sense, ill mess around it some and see what its doing. the SKSL is the only thing still happening, the rest of the mods seem to be working, but im not sure. The one who said he'd help me said that i should be able to play like normal and ill randomly get mounted. Ill see a bit more if everything is working right.
Thank you for your help, hopefully I can figure everything out and be more accurate with what im looking for.

in first chapter of modding there has to be one mod for one job...not three for one job: fnis is the door to open correct new idles inside of the game and it depends all of a correct installation of fnis. But once only !!! You have to install also fnis soft dependency mods to get the stuff work and melt together in a fine way. Read the fnis guide for your´s game version. Next step then is probably to have sexlab working for fnis. I also see different double versions of other mods as well-this will be lacking and never run seriously. And get in distance with replacement mods for master mods as long you are not able to install mods manually. Those installers of mods can not decide to do everything in a propper way. Those installers (vortex and co.) are brainless tools like loot and also some others, which have killed lot of working skyrim setups. Reduce the list to basics and clean the setup by deleting mostly everything and start agin with basics and check those ingame, slow by slow.