Game crashes when trying to open up anything.

Got an issue I haven't encountered before. Ran the game throug MO2 with SKSE, game boots up into the main menu and character creation works as intended. Can also move around in the Alternate Start area with no issue. However any time I interact with something, hit tab or escape, or attempt to open the console the game crashes back to desktop.

Don't have any warning in MO2 and I've downloaded the neccesary patches for the mods I have. Ran Dyndolod as it should be and ran aanimations through FNIS/Nemesis combo. Can't for te life of me figure out what is causing the CTD.

Crash logs posted below.

crash-2023-12-31-23-41-54-REPORT.txtcrash-2023-12-31-23-41-54.log

Same issue as here. No solution.

Considering most CTD threads since 1130 so far have been just people not updating their mods I'm going to say this is another one of those. Go through everything, especially things containing dll files, make sure its made for and tested on 1130, otherwise disable it.

Most common culprits so far have been Improved Camera and SSE Engine Fixes. Probably just because they're popular, if I had to wager a guess.

Also, you may want to consider branching out a bit: Cursor -> Mouse -> "a controller"?, so: this.

Edit: Probably should say that if nothing seems to work or you already did all this and you think I'm annoying for repeating obvious things: let me know and I'll have a proper look at the crash log when I get a chance.

Edited by traison

Nw, look when ya can

But yeah, I went through Engine Fixes and my Camera mods. It ain't them. Also checked thorugh the hud mods but none of them are the issue either.
Would posting my full mod list help in parsing the crash logs.

Not really getting anything else from the crash log than what was already mentioned in that other thread. Its totally possible CrusorMenu has nothing to do with the crash, but I can't see any other hints.

VCRUNTIME140.dll+001135D for instance seems to be just a reference to some data. Maybe 7 or 10 bytes in length, not human-readable. Also it was not used in the function where the crash occured so most likely that's something from the past or the future.

Edit: Next step? Still saying its something hud related, something mouse/cursor related. A mod with a dll, a mod altering the hud files (swf or gfx).

Edited by traison