Sex animations not starting.

Hello

I got a fresh install, and I installed sexlab and all the other mod stuff, but now animations won't start.

I attached 2 logs.

The first one is with Sexlab P++ enabled, and then I read on a post that, that mod caused an issue so I tried again without that mod (after rebuilding animations and stuff)

Yet, the second time, an animation started after a while, but it stopped very quick by itself.

I would really apreciate some help with this

Papyrus.0.log Papyrus.1.log

That's most likely because of all the nade_* errors. Seems like a faulty mod to me, or you've changed scripts mid-playthrough (like you did with P++). The key would be to figure out why nade_whipquest_01 is not compatible with 160059DF and go from there. I'd start by inspecting 160059DF in xEdit, and opening nade_whipquest_01.psc in notepad.

Alternatively, I'd try deleting all Naked Defeat's scripts from the save like I suggested for P++ and SL earlier:

Screenshot2023-12-31131204.png.b5442d357b966cc3c7ea100cf38b2ba2.png

As for papyrus performance in general (why SL is slow) get Papyrus Tweaks and disable all other fixes except for iMaxOpsPerFrame - set it to 1500. Keep in mind however that this is almost the literal definition of sweeping a problem under the rug. Doing this for the wrong reason is only going to come back and bite you in the ass later. When it comes to SL and MCM performance however I'd say its totally justified - as long as the rest of the game* is running fine.

* Quests and other scripted events.

Edited by traison

Fwiw... a ~10s delay during SL Scene setup is pretty "normal", as far as I can tell. Or at least it's always taken a bit of time in my game anyway. Delay is worse when script lag is high, (can take as much as 50 or 60 seconds in some cases) for instance, and some mods have caused issues (some of the weather mods like True Storms are really taxing on my machine for some reason...probably my middling-at-best graphics card)

SL also seems to have some sort of rollover/housekeeping issue or something too, because as time goes by in a given session, SL becomes more and more sluggish with every new instance.

Edited by anjenthedog

Thanks!
I seem to have fixed most of the issues by now.  The onlyissue I have currently is that draugr animations in particular doesn't seem to work. I have to test if other creature animations work, but at least humanoid ones work.