What is your favorite adult experience in Skyrim ?

Hi all

I was wondering, do you consider yourself to be “typical” players with mature experiences on Skyrim?

For example, are you more players focused on domination (defeat/slavery mods), romantics who like to seduce to achieve their ends, or do you consider yourself a fusion of the two?

For my part, I am an indecisive intern and I find that these two facets are quite unsuitable for a really deep and serious RP.

When I want to play a seducer/libertine type character, I play with the Ostim or flower girls mods, but if I want the dominant/sexual predator type player, I play with PAHE (Diary of Mine) with Defeat.

As a result, I regularly juggle between two profiles depending on the desired experience!

And you ?

I'm sort of a closet masochist i guess, anything that i see that makes skyrim harder ill install lol.

defeat mods/slavery mods/misogeny mods, all add layers of difficulty to the game and its sorta the direction i gravitate.

the only game ive really tried to implement different characters in is fallout 4, cos of the different story backgrounds.

I can never separate the player being the dragonborn, so its more or less the same character every play through i do, just different starting circumstances.

9 hours ago, _.Ainz._ said:

I'm sort of a closet masochist i guess, anything that i see that makes skyrim harder ill install lol.

defeat mods/slavery mods/misogeny mods, all add layers of difficulty to the game and its sorta the direction i gravitate.

the only game ive really tried to implement different characters in is fallout 4, cos of the different story backgrounds.

I can never separate the player being the dragonborn, so its more or less the same character every play through i do, just different starting circumstances.

Interesting !

There's three experiences I particularly enjoy in Adult skyrim.

Setting up certain consequences for losing a fight, and then doing my damnedest to avoid those consequences- and then finding a way to get revenge when I do suffer them. I do wish there were some good slavery type mods specifically designed for being sold into slavery and either earning your freedom, escaping, or fighting your way out. Too many seem to fixate on the breaking a character into being submissive, there's nothing wrong with that but it's something I don't enjoy.

Running around as a dominant type in a very rape or be raped kind of game- My werewolf run is a lot of fun for that right now. If only I could get more animations to recognize the fact that my werewolf has a dick. >.>

Mods akin to Beastess, where you get special benefits for your promiscuity, especially with non-human(ish) partners. Unfortunately most of those I've found tend to be gamebreaking in more ways than one. A few years ago I had a character in LE who got so powerful from fucking animals it wasn't even funny, but I also couldn't go for more than a couple minutes without a scene starting and I'm just sitting there like "even I have my limits for how many times in short order I want to watch this character get railed by a wolf."

13 hours ago, Thermite Dragon said:

There's three experiences I particularly enjoy in Adult skyrim.

Setting up certain consequences for losing a fight, and then doing my damnedest to avoid those consequences- and then finding a way to get revenge when I do suffer them. I do wish there were some good slavery type mods specifically designed for being sold into slavery and either earning your freedom, escaping, or fighting your way out. Too many seem to fixate on the breaking a character into being submissive, there's nothing wrong with that but it's something I don't enjoy.

Running around as a dominant type in a very rape or be raped kind of game- My werewolf run is a lot of fun for that right now. If only I could get more animations to recognize the fact that my werewolf has a dick. >.>

Mods akin to Beastess, where you get special benefits for your promiscuity, especially with non-human(ish) partners. Unfortunately most of those I've found tend to be gamebreaking in more ways than one. A few years ago I had a character in LE who got so powerful from fucking animals it wasn't even funny, but I also couldn't go for more than a couple minutes without a scene starting and I'm just sitting there like "even I have my limits for how many times in short order I want to watch this character get railed by a wolf."

So you would want a revenge mod for failure.

Interesting. Personally, when I play with rape and slavery mods, I like to be in the position of a futa rapist/slaver.

It’s all beneficial! Sexy personality + feelings of sexual power and conquest!

Speaking of bestiality, I saw that FunnyBizness had created a great animation mod to rape giantesses (themselves from a mod).

Alas, I don't know if these giantesses still exist on special edition, but the worst is that I have never found mods to rape these creatures without having a power that automates sexual acts.

If anyone has an idea I'm all ears!

5 hours ago, PorteuseDaigle said:

Interesting. Personally, when I play with rape and slavery mods, I like to be in the position of a futa rapist/slaver.

Speaking of bestiality, I saw that FunnyBizness had created a great animation mod to rape giantesses (themselves from a mod).

Alas, I don't know if these giantesses still exist on special edition, but the worst is that I have never found mods to rape these creatures without having a power that automates sexual acts.

If anyone has an idea I'm all ears!

when you say Giantess, do you mean Giant Player characters? or like, actual Female Giants Cos:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/78145
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/78049

some sort of wandered bandit  triying to make more bandit friends and any low life toughs. (using GGFriendlyWhore , skooma stuff related,sexlab eager ofcourse). and afinnity "to the nature" (with animal mansion)

i just wonder if exist a mod who let you play a seduction/invite animation on human npc instead of neccesary talk like SexLab Aroused Creatures have for improve my inmersion

Edited by quarzo
12 hours ago, PorteuseDaigle said:

Yeah, back in LE there was a combination with Defeat and a kidnapping mod that was great for me. On defeat you could get kidnapped and raped, and if you found your way free of the restraints, you could murder everyone who wronged you. Unfortunately that also broke things right and left. >.>

I'd love one that paired with SS, allowing you to be sold as a slave where you had the option to actually fight your way out of it. I think in LE one of the Sanguine Debauchery mods allowed it, but it was also really difficult to do because those required Devious Devices and you'd be put in a series of devices you couldn't remove that basically made actually doing anything impossible. (And at the end of the day, Skyrim is still a game. I don't enjoy wandering around completely helpless.)

I've never dug too deep into the player slavery mods. I can see some concepts there that would appeal to me. If there's one that you can put your slaves to work for you, (more than just as a cum dumpster) I could see myself playing a run where I was a bandit hunter who captured and enslaved the bandits/other enemy factions.

Yesterday as I was strolling through whiterun once again, I was of course bothered by Nazeem, refreshing my loathing for this fucking clown. Then I pass a red guard woman sitting on a bench, wait a minute I think to myself, I talk to her, she says her husband nazeem is probably up the jarls ass again. I ask her if we should get to know each other better, she agrees first try even though she's a married woman, I take her to breeze home and have a threesome with her and my wife Rayya. As she strolls out the door, her face freshly glazed, sending a good willed comment my way, I finally felt as if I did justice to Nazeem. 

So, I like the occasional RP romance encounter, like seducing the sorceresses of the college to spend the night with their arch mage in his private quarters, I also like the pregnancy mod. 

The other side of the spectrum is the combat sex. Ever since I started playing this game and throughout a lot of other gaming experiences, emerging victorious after a fierce encounter with humanoids and especially women just makes me hard. I never found anyone to share that with, it seemed very uncommon to me. My journey into nsfw Skyrim mods started with a simple nude mod and arranging the corpse of a victim in a undignified pose and it took me until 2023 to actually dive into the full range of adult mods. I enjoy defeat. My character likes to appear as the storybook hero but who knows what he is up to behind closed doors. When I cleanse the reach of forsworn or the casual cave and fort of bandits, I try to capture as many of the women as I can. Two days ago I lined up three forsworn women in yokes and gags, resurrected the vampire that was in the cave with them, raped one after the other and killed them in front of their eyes with a bound blade to capture their tainted souls. (Wait, am I the baddie?) 

Most recently I downloaded immersive daedra worship - the temple of Molag Bal and I feel as if I'm staring into Nietzsche's abyss. Every woman who did wrong to me is now on a list to spend the rest of her days in a cage or on in the Ritual circle. 

And then I go back to breeze home to kiss my wife goodnight LOL. 

So yeah that's pretty much what I do in Skyrim until I nut and am able to focus on the actual content for a while until it starts over. Am I a creep for indulging in this? Man every single person I deal with daily in real life would be horrified to know what I do in this game I think...but it feels fucking amazing 

Edited by 2dLewdy
2 hours ago, 2dLewdy said:

Yesterday as I was strolling through whiterun once again, I was of course bothered by Nazeem, refreshing my loathing for this fucking clown. Then I pass a red guard woman sitting on a bench, wait a minute I think to myself, I talk to her, she says her husband nazeem is probably up the jarls ass again. I ask her if we should get to know each other better, she agrees first try even though she's a married woman, I take her to breeze home and have a threesome with her and my wife Rayya. As she strolls out the door, her face freshly glazed, sending a good willed comment my way, I finally felt as if I did justice to Nazeem. 

So, I like the occasional RP romance encounter, like seducing the sorceresses of the college to spend the night with their arch mage in his private quarters, I also like the pregnancy mod. 

The other side of the spectrum is the combat sex. Ever since I started playing this game and throughout a lot of other gaming experiences, emerging victorious after a fierce encounter with humanoids and especially women just makes me hard. I never found anyone to share that with, it seemed very uncommon to me. My journey into nsfw Skyrim mods started with a simple nude mod and arranging the corpse of a victim in a undignified pose and it took me until 2023 to actually dive into the full range of adult mods. I enjoy defeat. My character likes to appear as the storybook hero but who knows what he is up to behind closed doors. When I cleanse the reach of forsworn or the casual cave and fort of bandits, I try to capture as many of the women as I can. Two days ago I lined up three forsworn women in yokes and gags, resurrected the vampire that was in the cave with them, raped one after the other and killed them in front of their eyes with a bound blade to capture their tainted souls. (Wait, am I the baddie?) 

Most recently I downloaded immersive daedra worship - the temple of Molag Bal and I feel as if I'm staring into Nietzsche's abyss. Every woman who did wrong to me is now on a list to spend the rest of her days in a cage or on in the Ritual circle. 

So yeah that's pretty much what I do in Skyrim until I nut and am able to focus on the actual content for a while until it starts over. Am I a creep for indulging in this? Man every single person I deal with daily in real life would be horrified to know what I do in this game I think...but it feels fucking amazing 

every single person should play NSFW skyrim to work out what they really want, but then have to play the opposite role to appreciate either how difficult a role is, or how to improve the actual event.

In the cities, I'm using SLEN but with a higher difficulty to improve relationships, but with PW/Gossip/Sexy Adventures such that there's a sudden change to nude/collared play.

At the edges of a city, seeing a ChainBeast attack and running to aid the struggling NPCs is fun, with the risk of a diverting few minutes getting free and recovering equipment without  the SSlavery longer session.

And yes, hidden away is the Molag Bal temple. You may also want to look at Notice Me Senpai.

19 hours ago, 2dLewdy said:

My Descent into Depravity started when i discovered Zharic Zhakaron on utube lol, and showed me the very first Loverslabs mods. i was so deep into playing skyrim back then that i was like a moth drawn to a flame xD

The underdog story was always the one that i most vibed with. Man or woman down on their luck overcome the terrible hand they had been dealt and emerge stronger and more powerful on the other side. Male characters for my are almost always self-inserts but it wasnt until the skyrim sex mods i found that i started making female characters lol. mostly to get to the naughty stuff quicker, but to me personally, it always feels wrong to inflict those woes on others, but its fine if they are inflicted on my character sort of like 'im strong i can take the pain that others can't ' sort of thing i think. yeah i know i need a therapist xD

19 hours ago, JimUpdating said:

every single person should play NSFW skyrim to work out what they really want, but then have to play the opposite role to appreciate either how difficult a role is, or how to improve the actual event.

In the cities, I'm using SLEN but with a higher difficulty to improve relationships, but with PW/Gossip/Sexy Adventures such that there's a sudden change to nude/collared play.

At the edges of a city, seeing a ChainBeast attack and running to aid the struggling NPCs is fun, with the risk of a diverting few minutes getting free and recovering equipment without  the SSlavery longer session.

And yes, hidden away is the Molag Bal temple. You may also want to look at Notice Me Senpai.

Thanks for the recommendation, NMS is absolutely amazing! My third or so rescue was at Valtheim towers with most of the bandits being female and the leader surrendering to me after I slew or submitted all her underlings. Great opportunity for some degeneracy. And the slave training mode, oh my god. I spent so much time playing pink teas flash games, slave lords of the galaxy in particular, and enjoyed slave training adult games the most by far. It could be improved minorly but it's quickly becoming my favourite adult mod, the dialogue choices are great. 

• 2 weeks later...

I might be a bit of an oddity :P  ...I'm an older woman with an irl very strong interest in the Philosophy of Ethics and I use Skyrim as my canvas to explore morality, in particular ammorality as opposed to morality and immorality. I study the ammoral because I believe through it a much broader and rounded picture of our man made moralities can be better understood and studied, the base line as such...ammorality being the instinctual, animal, completely distinct from any moral concepts.

I RP a male Dovah, he is a born Werewolf, I RP him and his "people" as the result of a forbidden tryst between Hircine and Kyne and they reside in the inpenetrable mountainous regions bordering Skyrm, Hammerfall and Cyrodiil. My character enters Skyrim due to the Civil War adversely affecting his peoples food supply...travelling Merchants, Bandits, etc... His RP is he is more Wolf than Man (he is not human, only mistaken for one through similar appearance). Thus when I play him, I have to step outside my own views of the "Good" and "Bad" and take time to really sit and think about how a being who is a purely instinctual Apex Predator would view and interreact with the world of Man, what he see's, how he responds, his approach, his needs and wants, his thoughts, etc...When it comes to NSFW Mods, he is pretty rapey, he see's something he wants and takes without thought for the other, just all instinct and predator vision...I use Defeat to RP this aspect about him, either in combat or if a non-combatant captures his eye, he will stalk (hunt) her until he can catch her alone, or entice her to follow him somewhere alone, seperating his prey from the herd...He will kill a combatant after his done what he wants with them, but he leaves non-combatants alive and they remain on his target list when they're in his vicinity again.

His a challenging and very interesting study, for me anyway lol...he pushes my own boundaries, but opens up new scopes of questions for me to ponder :)

14 hours ago, Mrs Taewa said:

I might be a bit of an oddity :P  ...I'm an older woman with an irl very strong interest in the Philosophy of Ethics and I use Skyrim as my canvas to explore morality, in particular ammorality as opposed to morality and immorality. I study the ammoral because I believe through it a much broader and rounded picture of our man made moralities can be better understood and studied, the base line as such...ammorality being the instinctual, animal, completely distinct from any moral concepts.

I RP a male Dovah, he is a born Werewolf, I RP him and his "people" as the result of a forbidden tryst between Hircine and Kyne and they reside in the inpenetrable mountainous regions bordering Skyrm, Hammerfall and Cyrodiil. My character enters Skyrim due to the Civil War adversely affecting his peoples food supply...travelling Merchants, Bandits, etc... His RP is he is more Wolf than Man (he is not human, only mistaken for one through similar appearance). Thus when I play him, I have to step outside my own views of the "Good" and "Bad" and take time to really sit and think about how a being who is a purely instinctual Apex Predator would view and interreact with the world of Man, what he see's, how he responds, his approach, his needs and wants, his thoughts, etc...When it comes to NSFW Mods, he is pretty rapey, he see's something he wants and takes without thought for the other, just all instinct and predator vision...I use Defeat to RP this aspect about him, either in combat or if a non-combatant captures his eye, he will stalk (hunt) her until he can catch her alone, or entice her to follow him somewhere alone, seperating his prey from the herd...He will kill a combatant after his done what he wants with them, but he leaves non-combatants alive and they remain on his target list when they're in his vicinity again.

His a challenging and very interesting study, for me anyway lol...he pushes my own boundaries, but opens up new scopes of questions for me to ponder :)

Your RP (the non sexual stuff) reminds me alot of the lore of Lizard Men from DnD. Social Nuance and morality arent really a thing in Lizardfolk society, its eat or be eaten, which in concept sounds normaly of the animal world, but when you apply that concept to a 7ft lizard person sort of takes on a new meaning. There is just "food" and "Not Food" though i imagine procreation follows similar simple logic, "i horni, therefore Thrust"

Thanks for sharing!