Giving LE M'rissi body size files possible?

• xyzxyz changed the title to Giving LE M'rissi body size files possible?
2 hours ago, xyzxyz said:

Hi, do you know if it is possible to give M'rissi body size files for breasts, feet, etc..? She has none in her own mod. So for example milk mod economy doesn't change her body.

I use the uunp body.

This is the mod https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9666?tab=articles.

Yeah, usually you need .tri files for a body to be able to morph in real time. You can generate .tri files in bodyslide by activating the box at the bottom that says "build with morphs enabled."

Meshes > MrTT > Mri  is where you'll find mrissis body. If you paste your UNP body into that place to overwrite hers, she should be able to morph in real time. You'll need

femalebody_0

femalebody_1

femalebody.tri

3 hours ago, venomr said:

Yeah, usually you need .tri files for a body to be able to morph in real time. You can generate .tri files in bodyslide by activating the box at the bottom that says "build with morphs enabled."

Meshes > MrTT > Mri  is where you'll find mrissis body. If you paste your UNP body into that place to overwrite hers, she should be able to morph in real time. You'll need

femalebody_0

femalebody_1

femalebody.tri

This could be a problem. Putting the body files in there didn't work. Any other places where they belong?image.png.13d077fc07084ae9d1d0f691ed12d3bf.png

Edited by xyzxyz
1 hour ago, xyzxyz said:

This could be a problem. Putting the body files in there didn't work. Any other places where they belong?image.png.13d077fc07084ae9d1d0f691ed12d3bf.png

Did you just put it into "data > MrTT" ?

I added the file to the mod itself since I'm using a mod manager ( mod organizer 2.)

Meshes > MrTT > Mri

Put the nifs into the "Mri" file. the Mri file is inside of the MrTT file

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2023 at 10:58 PM, venomr said:

Did you just put it into "data > MrTT" ?

I added the file to the mod itself since I'm using a mod manager ( mod organizer 2.)

Meshes > MrTT > Mri

Put the nifs into the "Mri" file. the Mri file is inside of the MrTT file

that worked but her hands are too small and there s a gap between arms and wrists.

Try putting your femalehands_0 and femalehands_1 files in there. Make sure they're built to the same preset you used for the femalebody files and there shouldn't be any gaps unless there's something weird about m'rissis textures.