[mod] RJW Extra Race Patches

RJW Extra Race Patches

View File

1.5 is now supported*

*As long as the mods below support 1.5

From what i know the patching process has not changed in RJW so i don't think i need to update any code besides the about.xml file

This mod currently contains 14 patches for a few race mods. THESE PATCHS DO NOT PATCH FOR RIM NUDE WORLD
This mod simply adds the parts for each of the races listed below so now these races don't use the generic human body parts but intead use other built in parts that are within RJW and i have also added parts for races that don't have suitable parts already within RJW

Anty the war ant race
Bun race
Moyo race (Red and Blue Moyos)
Kiiro race (This one: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2988200143&searchtext=Kiiro)
[AP] Lupine Race
Yuran Race
Moosesian race
Irken Race
Epona Race (This one: https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=2624033197)
Maru Race
Miho, the celestial fox
FrostyDragonRace
Lucario and Riolu Race (This one: Lucario and Riolu Race)
Anthro Race (This one: Anthro Race)

If you have any suggestions press the get support option

GitGud: https://gitgud.io/RobTheRobotGuard/rjw-extra-patchs/-/tree/master/

Edited by Rob The Robot Guard
Note about 1.5
8 hours ago, Elgate said:

What it do? What does the patches do? Because as far as I know, these races already get genitals.

It simplely implements race groups for race mods which don't have one so you can assign diffrent values and genitals to these races

to give a example in "kiiro.xml" it creates the race group "KiiroRaceGroup" which would be applyed to "Kiiro_Race" (Note the name of the race must be the Def name)
and then it defines that "Male Genitals" should be "CatPenis".

It also sets the skin tag (Which is used for quircks) as "Fur"

i can also define the "raceSexDrive"
if the race is single gendered
if they have a sex need

and if they can get pregnant and have fertility

The reason you would patch this is because of the quircks system since there are some quircks that would make someone perfer to have "Sexual Interation" with a certain race and without patching this, all races would fall back to the basic human parts.

i hope this explains everything

On 1/1/2024 at 5:39 PM, Rob The Robot Guard said:

This mod has nothing to do with RimNudeWorld.

It only patchs in the part hediffs not the visuals for them

Oh, okay. Thanks for your reply. It is a little hard to understand what exactly the mod does based on the description.

• 4 weeks later...

The fox vagina seems incompatible with rjw_menstruation, but I make it work somehow.

First is rjw_menstruation, new vagina needs to be add into it's system, the patch should be made by the author of rjw_menstruation, this one is easy to understand and to fix by myself.
But the second one is a weird one, and I am not sure why this cause trouble.

Even I add new vagina into rjw_menstruation system, it will not work properly, until I added following line into "Hediffs_PrivateParts_Fox.xml" from this mod:
<modExtensions>
 <li Class="rjw.PartProps">
  <props> </props>
 </li>
</modExtensions>

The line were direct copy from rjw-race-support. I figured this out since rjw-race-support also add some new vagina, and the vagina it adds can work properly with rjw menstruation.

擷取.PNG

擷取.PNG

On 2/1/2024 at 3:08 PM, a0918231281 said:

The fox vagina seems incompatible with rjw_menstruation, but I make it work somehow.

First is rjw_menstruation, new vagina needs to be add into it's system, the patch should be made by the author of rjw_menstruation, this one is easy to understand and to fix by myself.
But the second one is a weird one, and I am not sure why this cause trouble.

Even I add new vagina into rjw_menstruation system, it will not work properly, until I added following line into "Hediffs_PrivateParts_Fox.xml" from this mod:
<modExtensions>
 <li Class="rjw.PartProps">
  <props> </props>
 </li>
</modExtensions>

The line were direct copy from rjw-race-support. I figured this out since rjw-race-support also add some new vagina, and the vagina it adds can work properly with rjw menstruation.

Sorry for the late response.

I don't personaly use rjw_menstruation so it would have not crossed my mind to implement support for it but i will look into it

7 hours ago, SXE OYO said:

Do you have any race to add in the future?

Depends on what other people want or if i find a mod that is not patched that could do with patching.

If you have any suggestions then post them down here. i would recormend cross refernceing with other patch mods before posting it makes my job easier.

There is likely many more mods that are unpatched that i may have never heard of.
But as of now no one has made a mod that implents RJW's body parts as genes in biotech maybe someone could try to do that.

6 hours ago, Rob The Robot Guard said:

But as of now no one has made a mod that implents RJW's body parts as genes in biotech

thats like 2 years old at this pooint

Hugslib on Github RJW Genes - Biotech genes for genitals

1 hour ago, jenova666 said:

I have a request. Is it possible to patch Ratkin+ to have rat body parts?

The Ratkin race has been already patched in RJW Race Support.

I cross reference from it to prevent any conflicts with that mod.

heres the link to it:

i hope you have a good rest of your day/night

On 2/3/2024 at 12:09 AM, Rob The Robot Guard said:

Sorry for the late response.

I don't personaly use rjw_menstruation so it would have not crossed my mind to implement support for it but i will look into it

Never mind, it broke again, obviously I did not fix it at all.  My solution sometime work sometime not.  It seems more complicated than I thought.

I found that bugs may cause by 4 mod or even more at same time, RJW, RJW_Menstruation, RJW_animation, this mod, and others such as the mods on steam workshop.

When you install the mods, RJW will triger the sex action, and starting filling the Orgasm bar.
While Orgasm bar is filling up, the animation will play.
After animation end, Menstruation will start caculating pregnant chance.

Nomaly, Orgasm bar may between two pawns may not rise at the same rate, so one pawn may orgasm first, in this case the animation will continue until both side reach max amount  of Orgasm bar at less once.
How ever, when ever using the fox genitals, the animation will cancel as soon as one side orgasm, which cause the sex never happened in rjw_menstruation's perspective, and then cause the bugs about semen never inside womb.

The resons why animation been canceled is unknow, and may resulte to other mods, It will be a journey to figuer that out sice I install over 200 mods.

BTW, thanks for you reply, much appreciated.

4 minutes ago, a0918231281 said:

Never mind, it broke again, obviously I did not fix it at all.  My solution sometime work sometime not.  It seems more complicated than I thought.

I found that bugs may cause by 4 mod or even more at same time, RJW, RJW_Menstruation, RJW_animation, this mod, and others such as the mods on steam workshop.

When you install the mods, RJW will triger the sex action, and starting filling the Orgasm bar.
While Orgasm bar is filling up, the animation will play.
After animation end, Menstruation will start caculating pregnant chance.

Nomaly, Orgasm bar may between two pawns may not rise at the same rate, so one pawn may orgasm first, in this case the animation will continue until both side reach max amount  of Orgasm bar at less once.
How ever, when ever using the fox genitals, the animation will cancel as soon as one side orgasm, which cause the sex never happened in rjw_menstruation's perspective, and then cause the bugs about semen never inside womb.

The resons why animation been canceled is unknow, and may resulte to other mods, It will be a journey to figuer that out sice I install over 200 mods.

BTW, thanks for you reply, much appreciated.

no problem

On 2/4/2024 at 4:06 PM, Rob The Robot Guard said:

The Ratkin race has been already patched in RJW Race Support.

I cross reference from it to prevent any conflicts with that mod.

heres the link to it:

i hope you have a good rest of your day/night

Strange. I got it but it still doesn't use rodent genitalia.