Help installing mods $$

I'm sure I'm going to get flamed for this, but here goes nothin'...

I need help installing some mods. paradise halls, sexlab, and their requirements. I ran into a few hitches, such as SKSE not working properly, and a few other hitches. One example of a problem I ran into: sexlab framework requires FNIS and XP32 MSE. One of the latter's requirements, however, is Project New Reign - Nemesis unlimited behavior engine, which according to its host page is incompatible with FNIS.

Other shit going on, too. I knew I was going to lose a savegame, but I can deal with that.

I just need someone to walk me through a clean reinstall and getting this work. I expect this to be actual work, too, so I also expect to pay money.

Incidentally, I'm also new to this forum, so if that's not allowed, please don't ban me. Just nuke the thread and DM me.

2 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Before you start spending your money, have you spent any time browsing the forums here for pinned threads that are already there on how to do what you want to do?

Also look for general, non Lovers Lab specific, tutorials on youtube by Gopher and Gamer Poets.

I spent several hours making the attempt already. I'm not rich, but I do want "enjoyment" (lol) out of my game, and I'm okay with throwing down a few bones if it means I don't have to spend countless days poring over countless forum threads. Did you miss the part where I said that two required components no longer work with each other? I assume there's a forum thread devoted specifically to that topic?

-edit-

Snark aside, I thank both of you for your comments. There was a time I would have spent countless eons getting a mod to work. I have enough gray hair on me that I no longer have as much patience as I once did.

Edited by keitel66

for a one click option, try https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/collections/fk0tha?tab=mods

this is for version 1.6.1130 - check which version of Skyrim you are running, it's the numbers bottom left of the system page inside skyrim (this is a screenshot from when I was running 1.6.640. The collection will install the essential scripts, and add bodies (CBBE) and a framework (FlowerGirls) to get you started.

XP32 skeleton Nemesis isn't required. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988 XPSME can run with just FNIS, the Nemesis option is an alternative.

image.png

On 12/28/2023 at 8:42 AM, JimUpdating said:

for a one click option, try https://next.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/collections/fk0tha?tab=mods

this is for version 1.6.1130 - check which version of Skyrim you are running, it's the numbers bottom left of the system page inside skyrim (this is a screenshot from when I was running 1.6.640. The collection will install the essential scripts, and add bodies (CBBE) and a framework (FlowerGirls) to get you started.

XP32 skeleton Nemesis isn't required. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/1988 XPSME can run with just FNIS, the Nemesis option is an alternative.

image.png

I clicked the link... that looks pretty goddamn awesome. I'm going to give it a go. I'm also already using caliente, so this shouldn't be a stretch. My version matches the one you recommended.

image.png

Edited by keitel66
Posted (edited)

Got it working, but not without bugs. I have issues with player models not lining up properly; male models aren't fully nude (still wearing the loincloth); and NPCs won't initiate sex with my prostitutes. They just stand there and do nothing for a while, even after they walk up to me, ask if my girl's available, and then pay me to bone her.

pics related:

#13 is them standing there doing nothing

#14 is them boning after I casted the "fornicate" (lol) spell provided by a mod. Note that they're definitely getting frisky, but he's still clothed.

-edit-

It's almost fun figuring out what's working, and what isn't. I'm suddenly now appreciating the huge amount of work that went into the mod package...

ScreenShot13.png

ScreenShot14.png

Edited by keitel66