Is there a modpack that can be downloaded with one click?

29 minutes ago, alesanand91 said:

Hi, I'm tired of downloading mods 1 by 1. I've used wabajack and nexusmod collection with vortex, but in both I always have to click to download several mods 1 by 1. Is there a more automatic way? like a 200gb+ file that I can download with one click?

not here as far as I know, but Nexus has some "Collections" you can download and they are already set 

1 hour ago, Dodzh said:

not here as far as I know, but Nexus has some "Collections" you can download and they are already set 

I know but I dont have nexus premium so I have to click to download a mod 1 by 1... So i was wondering if there could be a ready file/zip with all mods needed. I found one but in the dark side of internet

On 12/26/2023 at 4:46 PM, alesanand91 said:

I know but I dont have nexus premium so I have to click to download a mod 1 by 1... So i was wondering if there could be a ready file/zip with all mods needed. I found one but in the dark side of internet

I like UsernameTaken's short answer "No".

The long answer would be twofold.  Firstly, what you are asking is for someone to offer for free what you've already found has costs, although the last time I paid for Nexus it was only $2.  While that is a fairly trivial amount of money, were someone to host a 200GB file for anyone on the internet to download, the costs of doing so would not be trivial. The other downside to that is the second part of this answer.

The reason you won't find too many mod packs is that mod packs are dumb ideas full of problems. Unless you're just looking for an armor mod that has 4k versions of all of the armors (and the actual visual quality in a 4k mod vs 2k or less is debatable), a pack that large would contain a variety of things you don't want and not contain some things you do You would still be downloading several things one by one.  Peoples interests are varied and diverse and no one pack will do everything you want. That's why you are modding the game after all... it did not ship with everything you wanted.  You are far better off both knowing what you are getting and getting it one by one so that you can make sure it all works together.  Asking for someone to compile a pack with a bunch of mods that do not conflict and then provide it all for free is, in my opinion, too much to ask.

On the off chance that you mean a download page with several download links on it (which I've only seen for Sims stuff here and not skyrim stuff on Nexus) there is an addon called DownThemAll that does let you download many links automatically. Depending on the browser you are using it might not be available or something else with similar features might be available.

Edited by karlpaws
... on the off chance