Realistic Ragdoll Force mod question

bytion

I just notice I have installed this mod, it's shown as dD-Realistic Ragdoll Force-realistic.esp, maybe from the new ECE mod or something else.

They say u shouldn't use this mod with other skeleton mod, but I am using XP32's skeleton, so far I haven't noticed any problem, should I uninstall this mod?

you need to read main page more clearer. it has made a support for ragdolls so it made the skeleton compatible with ragdoll and force.

Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif
You don't need to use the following patch if you already use xp32 skeletons or are not using other mods that change the skeleton.nif.

xp32 is made compatible so that is why this is not case but other skeleton might be a problem if they are not made compatible with ragdoll. That is what he was trying to point to.

There is a lot of confusion on this, but basically:

1)  If you install RRF, you either need to install XP32s skeleton OR another compatible skeleton (one of skullyrants).  The actual description states:

"Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif
You don't need to use the following patch if you already use xp32 skeletons or are not using other mods that change the skeleton.nif.

If you have conflicting skeleton.nif you need to allow the skeleton from the other mod to replace the one from this mod. This will allow those skeletons to be used while keeping the changed force values.

Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif:
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712"

Basically, if another mod has a required skeleton, install it AFTER installing RRF.  IF you are using XP32 or skullyrants, install those after RRF as well.  In other words, always install your skeleton after RRF.

2)  RRF is not REQUIRED for XP32 (regardless of the description - check through the comment section and you'll see numerous notes by skullyrant about this).  If you are the type of player that likes to drag/reposition dead bodies then you need to install RRF (before the skeleton).  If you never drag dead bodies, your don't need RRF for the SP32 skeleton.

There is a lot of confusion on this, but basically:

1)  If you install RRF, you either need to install XP32s skeleton OR another compatible skeleton (one of skullyrants).  The actual description states:

"Ragdolls will conflict with other mods that change the skeleton.nif

If you have conflicting skeleton.nif you need to allow the skeleton from the other mod to replace the one from this mod. This will allow those skeletons to be used while keeping the changed force values.

Check Custom Skeleton Replacers for compatibly with other skeleton.nif:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16712"

Basically, if another mod has a required skeleton, install it AFTER installing RRF.  IF you are using XP32 or skullyrants, install those after RRF as well.  In other words, always install your skeleton after RRF.

2)  RRF is not REQUIRED for XP32 (regardless of the description - check through the comment section and you'll see numerous notes by skullyrant about this).  If you are the type of player that likes to drag/reposition dead bodies then you need to install RRF (before the skeleton).  If you never drag dead bodies, your don't need RRF for the SP32 skeleton.

OK, I get it, since I always use xp32's skeleton, guess no problem for me, I never drag dead bodies, but it does make kill impact more fun, so I just keep it.

thanks guys.

Archived