FO4 DOA6 Follower - Christie. In A Christie-Mas Story.

FO4 DOA6 Follower - Christie. In A Christie-Mas Story.

View File

FUSION GIRL And CBBE

Two Versions:

1. Add on for Bayman Honoka And Marie Rose mod and

2. Standalone version

Join Christie in "A christie-mas Story".  Help her locate her target and find some holiday cheer at Irma's annual Non-Denominational Christmas party.

How to start:

Standalone:

Find Christie at the Diamond City Taphouse. Talk to her.

Add On: (The way it is meant to be played)

You MUST complete the main quest in the Bayman Honoka Marie Rose Follower mod.  Christie will NOT appear at the Tap house until you finish that mod (for obvious reasons). Once that happens talking to Bayman will randomly trigger a comment with him about having "intel on where Christie is". You will need to bring All 3 of the followers in order to trigger her quest. If one of the girls is with you and the other is not they will use thier phone to text the other and summon her. 

Follower Features:

Custom Outfits for christie. Typical Random Wear system I use.

Once you complete her (Short) quest you gain access to have her pick her outfit or you to pick it, you can talk to her and have her change her hair and ask her to change her weapon.

If you don't want her to change her outfit place the "don't change clothing" note in her inventory.

Christie Debug Item.

- This is an Item that will teleport her to Sanctuary near the workbench. This will NOT hire her, you must hire her manually. Use this if for some reason she disappears (Iv'e noticed some mod conflicts that control followers can cause this. Its a failsafe and abusing it might cause problems.)

The Party:

You never know which Vanilla NPCs will show up! (Don't worry, they are all clones of the base NPCS. They do use the Vanilla NPCs that are cloned as templates so if you have any other mods that alter the Vanilla NPCs This mod should pick up those changes.

I will add an NPC Face Revamp for the Vanilla party NPCs that I use for people at some point so everyone at the party doesn't have faces covered in shit.

oh yeah - OPEN BAR…. But you gotta drink it there.  Can’t just steal bottles from the party. The bartender does serve whine but better to stick w beer or liquor.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/22/2023
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bayman Honoka Marie Rose followers for the Add On. Nothing for the Standalone.

• 2 weeks later...

The party triggers after a set amount of time passes

Three days I believe. Christie will approach you and tell you it has started. 

Then you will have 24 hours to get there. It is located near Boylston club face the door turn right. You can actually trigger it by finding it early during the Three day timer.  some time does have to elapse though but probably not enough that fast travelling or regular travel won't eat up. I Intentionally left that out before.

8 hours ago, pleasetryme said:

got the invite but no party. no marker no indication. looks like i am going to have a poke in edit

Wait three days. Christie will talk to you. You can also trigger it early by going there but no marker should show up before then. After she talks to you you have 24 hours to get there.

okay this time i waited for 3 days and it worked same same. but when i said lets leave the party. we in the hallway etc. i asked about you know that guy. she indicated like will tell me after the party but we already have been. ? also could it be possible to have christie use my default fusion body i have with physics and could we get the body slides of the clothes to get them fit better to her etc and my female character. ? like chloe is using my fusion body with jiggles and most other npc.

what would really make it special is if there was dialogue about her interests in the player like. would you like to get cloe to me on a more physical level and you have choices and she asks whats your gender and what animations do you like to use etc. we all know why a lot of us play FO4